No announcement yet.

Amy Shumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to watch a funny, hot comic, go with Whitney Cummings.

I guess I am suppose to like Shumer because the media says to. I kind of think she had some ok hot moments in Trainwreck, but generally she is annoying.

Comment

I feel the same about her as I do Rollins and Springsteen.

Last edited by SS Junk; 05-02-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie. When her show first came out on Comedy Central, I thought it was damn funny and knew things were going to blow up for her. She was making some waves in the comedy world and I liked it. The movie came out, we went to see it and it was decent. She got popular crazy fast and I thought "Good for her. She deserves it."

Now, I can get over most people's uninformed opinions about guns and pretty much everything else in general. It's a daily thing, life goes on. I don't have the energy to care most of the time and keep my opinions to myself. What gets me is the joke stealing. There are several concrete instances of her stealing from other comedians and not just her telling a similar joke and rewording it. It's blatant and her and everyone else in comedy knows it. That's what irks me.

Joe Rogan made a big fucking deal about outing Carlos Mencia when he was doing it. Joe has had Schumer on his podcast several times and they were buds. Now, he kind of steers clear of talking about her because the evidence is as clear as it was with Mencia, he's just not going to go apeshit over it like he did with Carlos. You can tell it bothers him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          I'm not gonna lie. When her show first came out on Comedy Central, I thought it was damn funny and knew things were going to blow up for her. She was making some waves in the comedy world and I liked it. The movie came out, we went to see it and it was decent. She got popular crazy fast and I thought "Good for her. She deserves it."

Now, I can get over most people's uninformed opinions about guns and pretty much everything else in general. It's a daily thing, life goes on. I don't have the energy to care most of the time and keep my opinions to myself. What gets me is the joke stealing. There are several concrete instances of her stealing from other comedians and not just her telling a similar joke and rewording it. It's blatant and her and everyone else in comedy knows it. That's what irks me.

Joe Rogan made a big fucking deal about outing Carlos Mencia when he was doing it. Joe has had Schumer on his podcast several times and they were buds. Now, he kind of steers clear of talking about her because the evidence is as clear as it was with Mencia, he's just not going to go apeshit over it like he did with Carlos. You can tell it bothers him.
          I am going to go search for those podcasts then. I did catch Whitney Cummings on his podcast and thought she was funny. I need to find some details on what Rogan did to Mencia.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I am going to go search for those podcasts then. I did catch Whitney Cummings on his podcast and thought she was funny. I need to find some details on what Rogan did to Mencia.
            Here.

Tidak usah diragukan lagi bahwa HOKI69 merupakan situs game online paling lengkap. Gas sekarang

Comment

The lack of trigger discipline, not checking the chamber, waving it around pointing it at her head had me furious that he didn't have a ND and "accidentally" turn her head into a canoe.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

So another low IQ uniformed idiotic Libtard celeb wants to tell everyone else how to live? I so shocked.....

Comment

Her face is too small for her head, reason enough not to like her....

Comment

I prefer iliza shelsinger. I'll have to check out the joe rogan podcast. As far as the fat bitch goes I've never seen the draw. She isn't that funny, but apparently marketable.

Comment

Her best material came from other sources.

Comment

Working...
                      X