Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    Bullshit

First of all federal is far different than state. And Id like to see these examples.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Open a PACER account and start reading; there are so fucking many cases that you will get fed up with reading them before you run out of cases to read. The state and feds like to hit you with a double whammy on gun charges. The same facts CAN be tried twice if tried in state courts and federal courts and all of this is done with the blessing of the NRA. They call it "Project exile". Basically they just got rid of the double jeopardy protections in the bill of rights because it got in the way. You can be found not guilty in a state court and then the feds with try you on the same set of facts arising from the EXACT same set of circumstances and can find you guilty and it is totally legal.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-02-2016, 01:54 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      Open a PACER account and start reading; there are so fucking many cases that you will get fed up with reading them before you run out of cases to read. The state and feds like to hit you with a double whammy on gun charges. The same facts CAN be tried twice if tried in state courts and federal courts and all of this is done with the blessing of the NRA. They call it "Project exile".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Exile
      Give an example that you have. You said you had hundreds.

Comment

Give an example that you have. You said you had hundreds.
        Send me your address and I will mail 50 of them to you every day for a week. I am not joking.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Send me your address and I will mail 50 of them to you every day for a week. I am not joking.
          Why can't you just upload them here as images for everyone to see?

Comment

Why can't you just upload them here as images for everyone to see?
            I have hard copies not images. You can up load them after you review them.

Comment

I have hard copies not images. You can up load them after you review them.
              the most interesting man in the world cant scan or google it.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                the most interesting man in the world cant scan or google it.
                These are old court records and I do not have a way to scan them. Believe it or not; not everything is on google.

Comment

Take a picture with your phone.

Comment

I do not use that kind of phone and never will.

Comment

Yup, just like receipt for reimbursement...picture, upload done. Not complicated.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The man with an excuse for everything. And I was really curious to read all these cases about felons being arrested because they merely knew about a gun in an area.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Yup, just like receipt for reimbursement...picture, upload done. Not complicated.
                            I work around water all day and it would be stupid for me to carry an expensive piece of electronics with me and I also happen to fucking despise smart phones. I use old Nokia phones.

My offer to mail case files is open to anyone who will take the time to read them but I will need them back at some point.

Comment

Get the fuck over yourself. You're a mere bullshit artist with a side job as a pool cleaner.

Comment

I work around water all day and it would be stupid for me to carry an expensive piece of electronics with me and I also happen to fucking despise smart phones. I use old Nokia phones.
                                mine's been swimming with me in my pocket, I bought it because it can be in the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X