Looking for name of a company..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for name of a company..

One of my dads buddies is looking for the name of a place in Fort Worth that manufactures Gun scopes and scope mounts for military grade weapons. He says its a wholesale place that doesn't sell guns only makes accessories

I have no idea how to search for something like that so figured some of you guys would know of local places like that.

SWFA?

Fort Worth based, they bought the rights to the Super Sniper line from Tasco... maybe who you're thinking of?

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Comment

I asked he said no.

He said if you were making a custom rifle and wanted to get a custom scope mount designed this would be the place to contact. You cant walk into a place like Gander Mountain and pick one of their items up.

Comment

B-Square

B-Square, Inc. provides scope mounts and rings for guns. The company offers grooved receiver, sport utility series, and standard extension rings. It also provides gun accessories and bipod systems; gun tools, such as specialty tools, scope and site tools, gunsmith supplies, and screws and screw packs; and airgun rings and mounts. In addition, the company offers bases and mount systems, tactical and law enforcement products, cleaning kits, field pack kits, specialty kits, rods, cleaning rods, cleaners and solvents, lubricants, and protectants. It provides its products through dealers in the United States and Canada.

The company is based in Fort Worth, Texas. B-Square, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Armor Accessories, Inc.
        Last edited by Strychnine; 05-04-2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          SWFA?

Fort Worth based, they bought the rights to the Super Sniper line from Tasco... maybe who you're thinking of?

http://www.swfa.com/
          I pass their place on 287 whenever I am coming home from Houston..

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            B-Square
            Those are all cheap Chinese products. SWFA has a vast variety of stuff if he's looking for anything of quality.

Comment

Sellmark and XS are based out of ftw.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sightmark is in Mansfield.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

There's a place called DSG arms in s ftw between Risinger and Everman. Never been in there, just see their trucks. Out of town cops seem to be there often

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                    There's a place called DSG arms in s ftw between Risinger and Everman. Never been in there, just see their trucks. Out of town cops seem to be there often
                    That's most likely the place the op is talking about.

Comment

I came to see a man about a horse.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Soap, you misspelled cow...

Comment

Working...
                        X