Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Bear 55gr .223 (lacquered) any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Bear 55gr .223 (lacquered) any good?

Was looking at inexpensive bulk .223 or 5.56 to take out the AR for some target practice and found a 500rd bulk pack of this Brown Bear 55gr FMJ for $112.95 on Ammo to Go....breaks down to about 23 cents per round. Anyone used it in their guns?

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Was looking at inexpensive bulk .223 or 5.56 to take out the AR for some target practice and found a 500rd bulk pack of this Brown Bear 55gr FMJ for $112.95 on Ammo to Go....breaks down to about 23 cents per round. Anyone used it in their guns?
    I've never had any issues with it, now full auto and lacquered case ammo will get hot and might cause issues.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      full auto and lacquered case ammo will get hot and might cause issues.
      Thanks svo.
      sigpic

Comment

Their 7.62x54R is consistently inaccurate. Idk about the .223 your mileage may vary.
        1990 GT

Comment

It'll go bang. Has .223 went up again? Last time I had to buy some you could get brass cased pmc for 22 23 cents a round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            It'll go bang. Has .223 went up again? Last time I had to buy some you could get brass cased pmc for 22 23 cents a round.
            Cabelas and Academy had a lot of brass 5.56 in stock for decent prices a week or two ago. Lots bulk deals online from Natchez and Lucky Gunner as well. Even .22lr is decently priced and stocked now.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
            X