Liberty Burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    I've been to Kenny's once, the one in The Colony I guess (SRT). I was completely underwhelmed. I ordered a chili cheese burger with jalapenos. It wasn't expensive, but it was surprisingly bland. Maybe I just need to go back next time I'm in the area, but it sure as hell isn't worth a drive or anything.
    That's the one I go to, it's actually Frisco (Legacy & 121) I've never had a bad burger there, I'm surprised it didn't cause you to go into a food orgasm? The Plano location is alright (Springcreek & Preston) its bigger but it gets packed and it's in PLANO!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The burger was a 5/10. Just a lump of 80/20 beef with some Hormel and canned jalapenos on it. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing. The sweet potato fries were great though.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        That's the one I go to, it's actually Frisco (Legacy & 121) I've never had a bad burger there, I'm surprised it didn't cause you to go into a food orgasm? The Plano location is alright (Springcreek & Preston) its bigger but it gets packed and it's in PLANO!
        Wait. H went into Plano?

Dude, I can't believe u r still with us!
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

The burger was a 5/10. Just a lump of 80/20 beef with some Hormel and canned jalapenos on it. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing. The sweet potato fries were great though.
          W-T-F-!?

I'm going to have to ask you to delete that post, kind sir!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Why? I did like that the patty came out medium rare. This is exactly what it looked like.

Comment

I've been to Kenny's once, the one in The Colony I guess (SRT). I was completely underwhelmed. I ordered a chili cheese burger with jalapenos. It wasn't expensive, but it was surprisingly bland. Maybe I just need to go back next time I'm in the area, but it sure as hell isn't worth a drive or anything.
              I like Kenny's, but for everything other than the burger. Shakes, queso, fries, jalapeno poppers, etc. The burgers are exactly as you described... good but not impressive.

Comment

I went too twisted root again today. It's s location I'd never been too. It's easily as good as kennys, less pretentious and cheaper. I still prefer even less expensive burgers without all the foo foo though. It's a burger for fucks sake.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I went too twisted root again today. It's s location I'd never been too. It's easily as good as kennys, less pretentious and cheaper. I still prefer even less expensive burgers without all the foo foo though. It's a burger for fucks sake.
                  We get it, you vape...

Comment

Vaping LOL. You brought it up.... I knew I was right when I called you a hipster.

I just don't get the whole foo foo burger thing. I wasted a Ben in Hubert kellers foo foo burger joint one night. Sure it was okay, but I'd rather get a burger at Kellers on NW HWY. just because it's expensive, takes forever to get and is covered in assorted shit doesn't make it a great burger. You probably like shit covered torches tacos too.

A burger is about meat and a bun, sometimes cheese. Anything else is getting into the unnecessary fluff unless of course you are disguising the fact that your burger really sucks (like Kennys).

Alternative burger facts..... just like the majority of the news sucks the majority opinion on kennys does too.

Comment

Vaping LOL. You brought it up.... I knew I was right when I called you a hipster.

I just don't get the whole foo foo burger thing. I wasted a Ben in Hubert kellers foo foo burger joint one night. Sure it was okay, but I'd rather get a burger at Kellers on NW HWY. just because it's expensive, takes forever to get and is covered in assorted shit doesn't make it a great burger. You probably like shit covered torches tacos too.

A burger is about meat and a bun, sometimes cheese. Anything else is getting into the unnecessary fluff unless of course you are disguising the fact that your burger really sucks (like Kennys).

Alternative burger facts..... just like the majority of the news sucks the majority opinion on kennys does too.
                      Haha! I've never vaped.

I do like Kenny's, but I get the juicy Lucy which doesn't have all of the extra stuff. I've never been to Torchy's, have you ever had a burger at denton county independent on university? That's a great no frills burger.
                      Last edited by BMCSean; 02-25-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Where in the fuck is my Ban stick...

Comment

I'm a man with a simple taste. I don't like more than 3-4 ingredients in any food I eat. I want to taste and identify what I'm eating. That being said, Brother lucks in COS has a "tiny" burger that is off the fucking chain.

Angus beef, Bacon Jam, Cheddar, Pickles, Pork belly, and an egg how ever you want it.

Comment

Kenny's and Twisted Root are the exact same price, but let's not let facts water down your opinion and all that.

So Kenny's has unnecessary toppings when you just want a burger for meat, bun and maybe cheese yet Twisted Root is the exact same model.

I give your reviews 1 Michelin Star.

Comment

I guess I'll go back to eating Arby's and McDowells...

Comment

Twisted Root is far more pretentious than Kenny's was, and I'm pretty sure it was more expensive too.

It's hard to beat Griff's for an old style straightforward greasy cheeseburger.

There is a hole in the wall place near me that makes (IMO) the best burger in the metroplex. If anyone finds themselves lost in east Fort Worth, look me up, we'll go try it out.

Specialties: From old-fashioned burgers to chili cheeseburgers and veggie burgers, we offer a wide variety of options for you to choose from. Whether you want to add extra cheese, an extra patty, or some creamy avocado to your burger, the choice is yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X