No announcement yet.

Online dating- this should be good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once you start talking with them, but before meeting in person, maybe try a facetime... less pressure, kinda like a test drive before buying the car.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      That's probably the best advice you will get.
      John Dillinger was once asked why he robbed banks. His reply was "That's where the money is". If you want to date fit athletic women you have to surround yourself with fit athletic women. When I was single there were several local CrossFit Gyms that I cycled through. If you're in decent shape, stick with their program, and have a decent personality you will be up to your eyeballs in women after a few weeks at a new gym. You're getting sized up the first time you walk through the door as new meat, trust me on this.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Once you start talking with them, but before meeting in person, maybe try a facetime... less pressure, kinda like a test drive before buying the car.
        I'll say again that it will never get to this point with a girl that is indeed not fat, if all her pics are of cleavage that looks like an ass crack, but none of her arms or whole body, she's hoping you'll buy into the big breasticles, and give her gunt a pass.

Comment

I'm happily married, but I don't think I would be interested in a size 0 or 2 or whatever the language is nowadays.

Nobody is attracted to fat, but you do want some tits and curves. A nice bubble butt to spank is not a bad day. I like the Marilyn Monroe - Jayne Mansfield body style. Buxom blondes. Ooh-rah

I don't think you deserve to be roasted by this post? We all have a preference. The heart wants what the heart wants....

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            I'm happily married, but I don't think I would be interested in a size 0 or 2 or whatever the language is nowadays.

Nobody is attracted to fat, but you do want some tits and curves. A nice bubble butt to spank is not a bad day. I like the Marilyn Monroe - Jayne Mansfield body style. Buxom blondes. Ooh-rah

I don't think you deserve to be roasted by this post? We all have a preference. The heart wants what the heart wants....
            You can definitely get that on a 0 or 2...its just a bit more rare.

I'm starting to think most of yall havent seen a naked chick in person....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              You can definitely get that on a 0 or 2...its just a bit more rare.

I'm starting to think most of yall havent seen a naked chick in person....
              I'm assuming that's sarcasm? You're talking to a bunch of dudes that have been around the block a few times. Never seen a naked woman?

Okie Dokie.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                I'm assuming that's sarcasm? You're talking to a bunch of dudes that have been around the block a few times. Never seen a naked woman?

Okie Dokie.
                Been around the block at applebees and truck stops maybe...

These are dudes that think above size 2 already means fat...and that you cant have a good figure as a 0 or 2. That means we got a bunch of dudes that have only worked clean up crew.

Comment

Been around the block at applebees and truck stops maybe...

These are dudes that think above size 2 already means fat...and that you cant have a good figure as a 0 or 2. That means we got a bunch of dudes that have only worked clean up crew.
                  Pump your brakes, kid. I've fucked everything from a 2 to a 10. The only thing I turn down is my collar.

Comment

Send them size 5-8 my way!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Pump your brakes, kid. I've fucked everything from a 2 to a 10. The only thing I turn down is my collar.
                      Lady, I'm not talking to you. You clearly are not whining about a number on a tag sewn to clothes you'll never get off the girl anyways.

Comment

Lady, I'm not talking to you. You clearly are not whining about a number on a tag sewn to clothes you'll never get off the girl anyways.
                        I'm so smooth you just better hope my gaze never falls on you.

I'm not gay, but I'll fuck you to prove a point.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Gay is just a social construct.

I'll have you face down before you can say moon pie.

Comment

Hahahaha!

Comment

If you are single get yourself on down to the Katy Trail in the afternoon on any day when the temperature is in the 60s. Huge bonus if you can make it on a Friday or Saturday. Make a stop at the Ice House. The whole area is a mecca devoted to the finest tender young asses that Dallas has to offer and they don't wear a lot of clothes when the weather is nice. I am way too old at this point but if I was a 20 to 30 something man that was single it would be like a damn buffet.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X