• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana Del Rey cover of Sublime

Comment

• Comment

• This kid is from Plano. I dig it.

Comment

• Since I'm here, just gonna drop this off.

Some guitar greats sitting down to play the Game of Thrones theme, then Brad Paisley sits down also... if you weren't aware, that fucker can shred (he puts on a fucking fine live show and loves to solo). FF to 5:13 for his part

Last edited by Strychnine; 08-22-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• You ever listen to a cover that absolutely fucking destroys the original?

Here's Charles Bradley doing a Black Sabbath cover
            FF to 0:55

Comment

• I posted this guy earlier, Colter Wall (a fucking rad dude from Saskatchewan) is playing with Robert Earl Keen in Helotes, TX (NW of San Antonio) Sep 28.
              That's opening day of archery deer season and I'm going to be north of San Antonio that day... trying hard to work that shit into my schedule. It will be an epic show.

Also the world needs more murder-ballads.

More murder-ballad

Last edited by Strychnine; 09-17-2019, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                You ever listen to a cover that absolutely fucking destroys the original?

Here's Charles Bradley doing a Black Sabbath cover
                FF to 0:55

That's been a favorite of mine for a good while now.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I posted this guy earlier, Colter Wall (a fucking rad dude from Saskatchewan) is playing with Robert Earl Keen in Helotes, TX (NW of San Antonio) Sep 28.
                  That's opening day of archery deer season and I'm going to be north of San Antonio that day... trying hard to work that shit into my schedule. It will be an epic show.

Also the world needs more murder-ballads.

More murder-ballad

If you like colter wall...you should checkout Tyler Childers

Comment

• I like Colter’s voice but he’s kind of hard to watch. The guy looks like he’s in pain. I’ll second Tyler Childers,I can jam to Nose to the grindstone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                      I like Colter’s voice but he’s kind of hard to watch. The guy looks like he’s in pain. I’ll second Tyler Childers,I can jam to Nose to the grindstone.]
                      Lol totally agree, and I looked up some Tyler Childers - that's good shit

Comment

• If this doesn't give you goosebumps, you should check your pulse.

Comment

• Found these girls by accident on youtube. This song is deep.

Last edited by LS1Goat; 09-29-2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy
                            If you like colter wall...you should checkout Tyler Childers
                            Originally posted by 4eyedturd
                            I like Colter’s voice but he’s kind of hard to watch. The guy looks like he’s in pain. I’ll second Tyler Childers,I can jam to Nose to the grindstone.
                            Can't stop jamming these lately

Also:

Last edited by Strychnine; 11-23-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Can't stop jamming these lately ]
                              I’m glad you shared Colter Wall, I’ve been listening to him. I need to buy his cd or find someone that would make me one

Comment

• Colter Wall's voice rings out in the back pasture for this incredible rendition of "Bob Fudge," written by Ian Tyson. Huge thanks to Colter for taking the ti...

“When I first saw Montana, I knew I would love her...”

Comment

Working...
                                X