Molar extraction tomorrow morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
    It’s done, and have an ice pack on it. The implant post was installed, so no empty tooth socket.
    Where did you get this done? I need to have a post installed where I lost my tooth. I have put it off for almost 2 years now.

Comment

Legacy implant and oral surgery. Dr Jason Stamboulieh
      He knocks you out. I drifted asleep & woke what seemed like a minute later.
      Never felt (or heard) a thing. I was very vaguely aware of things going on around me, but that may have just been as I was coming too. So far nearly zero pain. But the day after is supposed to be the worst

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Dayum!

Enjoy the sorbets at least.
        Been eating mashed potatoes, eggs, bananas, drinking V-8’s and Poweraid.

My self indulgent neighbor said when he went through this, he ate hummus, guacamole, Ice cream and drank frozen margaritas.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Where did you get this done? I need to have a post installed where I lost my tooth. I have put it off for almost 2 years now.
          Hillbilly

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Hillbilly
            The tooth was broken in a fight 10 years ago. It finally cracked down to the root 2 years ago. I won the fight but lost the tooth. It was a sucker punch that he expected me to fall from.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
              bro. it will be fast. i do not remember anything really bad or painful. honestly it was a white trash decision for me, fifty to pull it or five thousand or so to fix what i broke. it was the last one in the back, so i pulled it and moved on.

just do what they say about avoiding the dry socket ordeal. my bro told me that that shit is rough, and i think his tolerance for pain is fairly high so i knew it must be some real pain.
              Damn $50 to pull a tooth? Where did you go? I paid $300 to get a tooth pulled!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                The tooth was broken in a fight 10 years ago. It finally cracked down to the root 2 years ago. I won the fight but lost the tooth. It was a sucker punch that he expected me to fall from.
                I'm gonna be honest....I'm not sure if you're proving my point or trying to SEB your way out of this? JITB?

Comment

monarch with the shit insurance i had at the time. this is around 2005-6 though.

Comment

So far, it's cake walk. I took a Tylenol 3 (codeine) when I got home yesterday after the procedure. Even when it wore off, I felt little-to-no pain, I took another Tylenol 3 at bed time to help me sleep. This morning, I skipped the Tylenol 3, only taking 600mg Advil, mostly to control swelling.
                    Might do a light cardio workout this afternoon.
                    Last edited by white trash wagon; 01-17-2020, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      I'm gonna be honest....I'm not sure if you're proving my point or trying to SEB your way out of this? JITB?
                      I used to own a bar, fights were few and far between because I could usually see them brewing. This guy was just about drunk so he wasn't much of a fight as much as he hit me and I wrangled him to the floor.

Comment

Well WTW, how is it this morning? Sore much?

mardyn

Comment

I gotta say,no soreness- guess I was worried about something that wasn’t a big deal. Only taking Advil. I ate lasagna yesterday- although no salad, or crusty bread.

But I had been advised to have an oral surgeon do this- not your family dentist. I think that advice was quite good.

Comment

Working...
                          X