DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2020, 09:41 PM   #1
Paladin
Retired Guy
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 140
Default Yearly post

Itís been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. Whatís up with that? Deuces......bitches....
__________________
1996 Cobra
1983 Mustang Coupe (project car)
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #2
Mike
Hi
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
It’s been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. What’s up with that? Deuces......bitches....
Congrats on finally getting random people on the internet to accept you..
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:57 PM   #3
Cobraman
Fo Fi Six
 
Cobraman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7,187
Default

Wow, an admin?! On a mustang Facebook group?! Holy shit, you must have a huge dick or something!
__________________
2012 GT500
Cobraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:57 PM   #4
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,080
Default

Dying is a funny way of saying "trimming the fat"...and were still working on it.
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 11:00 PM   #5
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
Dying is a funny way of saying "trimming the fat"...and were still working on it.
We all know you'll be the only one left in the end. I'm not sure who you'll argue with, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 11:07 PM   #6
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
We all know you'll be the only one left in the end. I'm not sure who you'll argue with, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
You're the fat were still working to trim.

We figured you would fall off when you went to get your petroleum degree...but thay never happened. How come you quit everything useful but stick around here?
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 11:11 PM   #7
Mike
Hi
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
We all know you'll be the only one left in the end. I'm not sure who you'll argue with, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
Paladin?
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 11:33 PM   #8
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
You're the fat were still working to trim.

We figured you would fall off when you went to get your petroleum degree...but thay never happened. How come you quit everything useful but stick around here?
I got introduced to what all it entails by some family members that do the job and ugh... I just can't be bothered. It doesn't look like any fun at all, not something I want to spend my life doing.

An afterthought, I might actually be the last one. You guys all seem to be getting on up there, I joined the old site as a whelp of 15 years of age lol. I think the way it's actually going to work out is that one day, I'll come back to find that you've all died. I mean just look at the posts. It's all "My diabeetus is killing me" or "I need my galglabber removed" or "I need cancer surgery". Maybe I'll find that the rest of yall are in the nursing home and they won't give you internet access so you can't cause any trouble.
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:21 AM   #9
4bangen
©4bangen©
VIP Member
 
4bangen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 6,047
Default

I still check the board daily, comment when I feel it's useful or interesting, and post when I feel it may interest someone. I'll be on here until it's gone. DFW(mu)stangs for life!
4bangen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:30 AM   #10
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Itís been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. Whatís up with that? Deuces......bitches....
I still donít like you. FB is for losers that have no personality, so Iím not surprised you fit in like a round peg. Youíre probably admin on several Bernie Bro pages too.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:51 AM   #11
LS1Goat
Lifer
VIP Member
 
LS1Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 13,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Itís been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. Whatís up with that? Deuces......bitches....
Congrats! I bet you feel important. I do the same thing (on FB and for real in other formats) and get paid for it, but guess what? It's still no big deal. Nothing to brag about. It's obvious that you harbor some animus towards this site, thus the "yearly post". Why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
I got introduced to what all it entails by some family members that do the job and ugh... I just can't be bothered. It doesn't look like any fun at all, not something I want to spend my life doing.

An afterthought, I might actually be the last one. You guys all seem to be getting on up there, I joined the old site as a whelp of 15 years of age lol. I think the way it's actually going to work out is that one day, I'll come back to find that you've all died. I mean just look at the posts. It's all "My diabeetus is killing me" or "I need my galglabber removed" or "I need cancer surgery". Maybe I'll find that the rest of yall are in the nursing home and they won't give you internet access so you can't cause any trouble.
It'll catch up with you too one day my friend. If you are the last man standing, what is your legacy?
LS1Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 08:19 AM   #12
bird_dog0347
Punk Ass Douche
 
bird_dog0347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Elm
Posts: 2,889
Default

Well fuck all this, I'm gonna go back to Canada so I can claim I'm the last man standing there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo View Post
Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo
bird_dog0347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 08:28 AM   #13
jammeejamm
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,658
Default

trying to stay relevant or still searching for that validation?

you are good enough, you are smart enough and doggone it people like you.

just not people on this board bro. those people are somewhere else.
jammeejamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:13 AM   #14
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
I got introduced to what all it entails by some family members that do the job and ugh... I just can't be bothered. It doesn't look like any fun at all, not something I want to spend my life doing.

An afterthought, I might actually be the last one. You guys all seem to be getting on up there, I joined the old site as a whelp of 15 years of age lol. I think the way it's actually going to work out is that one day, I'll come back to find that you've all died. I mean just look at the posts. It's all "My diabeetus is killing me" or "I need my galglabber removed" or "I need cancer surgery". Maybe I'll find that the rest of yall are in the nursing home and they won't give you internet access so you can't cause any trouble.
How old do you think I am...and how old are you?
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:08 PM   #15
Stephen
Extremely custom title
 
Stephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spogtown
Posts: 13,456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Itís been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. Whatís up with that? Deuces......bitches....
Are we supposed to be jealous or something? You looking for some recognition you didnít get in high school? Why even start a thread? Nobody wants you to come back anyway.. ďdeucesĒ!! That sounds like a 16 year old girl saying bye
__________________
"PSH!!!"
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:27 PM   #16
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Goat View Post
It'll catch up with you too one day my friend. If you are the last man standing, what is your legacy?
I like to try to learn from other peoples' mistakes. It sucks too bad to have to make them myself and learn that way. So it'll catch up to me sure, but I'm gonna maintain this lifestyle, that looks like it'll catch up to me 25 years after these beer bellied jokers. One meal a day (nothing else), work out every day. Keeps a flat stomach and mammals all live a lot longer if they don't eat much.

My legacy will be: Once I'm old and the rest of the members are gone, I'll go around quoting all the old posts and getting the last word. So I'll have won all the arguments. Such a worthless legacy is fits this place perfectly.

@ruff I'm 30. Although yeah I think there are a few members around here that are in their 20's. But paladin may be right, so maybe there isn't. Maybe they bailed.
__________________
WAH HAA!
Gasser64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 04:46 PM   #17
LS1Goat
Lifer
VIP Member
 
LS1Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: D/FW
Posts: 13,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
I like to try to learn from other peoples' mistakes. It sucks too bad to have to make them myself and learn that way. So it'll catch up to me sure, but I'm gonna maintain this lifestyle, that looks like it'll catch up to me 25 years after these beer bellied jokers. One meal a day (nothing else), work out every day. Keeps a flat stomach and mammals all live a lot longer if they don't eat much.

My legacy will be: Once I'm old and the rest of the members are gone, I'll go around quoting all the old posts and getting the last word. So I'll have won all the arguments. Such a worthless legacy is fits this place perfectly.
That's not a legacy to be proud of. Getting the last word isn't as fruitful as you may think. Your legacy should be work, contribution, family, and friends. I'm tempted to bring up something poignant, but not unless you continue with your hubris. Try to focus on something substantial. Something meaningful. Getting that last word is an illusion. Nobody does. And nobody wins.
LS1Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:49 PM   #18
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
I like to try to learn from other peoples' mistakes. It sucks too bad to have to make them myself and learn that way. So it'll catch up to me sure, but I'm gonna maintain this lifestyle, that looks like it'll catch up to me 25 years after these beer bellied jokers. One meal a day (nothing else), work out every day. Keeps a flat stomach and mammals all live a lot longer if they don't eat much.

My legacy will be: Once I'm old and the rest of the members are gone, I'll go around quoting all the old posts and getting the last word. So I'll have won all the arguments. Such a worthless legacy is fits this place perfectly.

@ruff I'm 30. Although yeah I think there are a few members around here that are in their 20's. But paladin may be right, so maybe there isn't. Maybe they bailed.
I'm 33 and dont pretend like you learn anything sucka!
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:35 PM   #19
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member
 
Tx Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Posts: 14,666
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck
Default

Out of curiosity, why do yall validate this troll by responding to him?
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:57 AM   #20
Mike
Hi
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
Out of curiosity, why do yall validate this troll by responding to him?
Which troll?
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hide ur dogs & donuts, nay suk ur dik yet?, naynay raped paladin, naynig was here, paladin bitchslapped dfwm, paladin here 4 naynay, paladin luvs the nays, pueraria mirifica, pueraria mirifica breast, run its da police, trublu approves thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.