DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Old 01-17-2020, 09:41 PM   #1
Paladin
Retired Guy

Default Yearly post

Itís been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. Whatís up with that? Deuces......bitches....
Old 01-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #2
Mike
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
It’s been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. What’s up with that? Deuces......bitches....
Congrats on finally getting random people on the internet to accept you..
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 10:57 PM   #3
Cobraman
Fo Fi Six

Wow, an admin?! On a mustang Facebook group?! Holy shit, you must have a huge dick or something!
Old 01-17-2020, 10:57 PM   #4
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

Dying is a funny way of saying "trimming the fat"...and were still working on it.
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 11:00 PM   #5
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
Dying is a funny way of saying "trimming the fat"...and were still working on it.
We all know you'll be the only one left in the end. I'm not sure who you'll argue with, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:07 PM   #6
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
We all know you'll be the only one left in the end. I'm not sure who you'll argue with, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
You're the fat were still working to trim.

We figured you would fall off when you went to get your petroleum degree...but thay never happened. How come you quit everything useful but stick around here?
Old 01-17-2020, 11:11 PM   #7
Mike
Hi

Quote:
Paladin?
Old 01-17-2020, 11:33 PM   #8
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
You're the fat were still working to trim.

We figured you would fall off when you went to get your petroleum degree...but thay never happened. How come you quit everything useful but stick around here?
I got introduced to what all it entails by some family members that do the job and ugh... I just can't be bothered. It doesn't look like any fun at all, not something I want to spend my life doing.

An afterthought, I might actually be the last one. You guys all seem to be getting on up there, I joined the old site as a whelp of 15 years of age lol. I think the way it's actually going to work out is that one day, I'll come back to find that you've all died. I mean just look at the posts. It's all "My diabeetus is killing me" or "I need my galglabber removed" or "I need cancer surgery". Maybe I'll find that the rest of yall are in the nursing home and they won't give you internet access so you can't cause any trouble.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:21 AM   #9
4bangen
©4bangen©
VIP Member

I still check the board daily, comment when I feel it's useful or interesting, and post when I feel it may interest someone. I'll be on here until it's gone. DFW(mu)stangs for life!
4bangen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:30 AM   #10
AnthonyS
Lifer

Quote:
Itís been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. Whatís up with that? Deuces......bitches....
I still donít like you. FB is for losers that have no personality, so Iím not surprised you fit in like a round peg. Youíre probably admin on several Bernie Bro pages too.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:51 AM   #11
LS1Goat
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Congrats! I bet you feel important. I do the same thing (on FB and for real in other formats) and get paid for it, but guess what? It's still no big deal. Nothing to brag about. It's obvious that you harbor some animus towards this site, thus the "yearly post". Why bother?

Quote:
I got introduced to what all it entails by some family members that do the job and ugh... I just can't be bothered. It doesn't look like any fun at all, not something I want to spend my life doing.

An afterthought, I might actually be the last one. You guys all seem to be getting on up there, I joined the old site as a whelp of 15 years of age lol. I think the way it's actually going to work out is that one day, I'll come back to find that you've all died. I mean just look at the posts. It's all "My diabeetus is killing me" or "I need my galglabber removed" or "I need cancer surgery". Maybe I'll find that the rest of yall are in the nursing home and they won't give you internet access so you can't cause any trouble.
It'll catch up with you too one day my friend. If you are the last man standing, what is your legacy?
LS1Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 08:19 AM   #12
bird_dog0347
Punk Ass Douche

Well fuck all this, I'm gonna go back to Canada so I can claim I'm the last man standing there.

Stevo
bird_dog0347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 08:28 AM   #13
jammeejamm
Lifer

trying to stay relevant or still searching for that validation?

you are good enough, you are smart enough and doggone it people like you.

just not people on this board bro. those people are somewhere else.
jammeejamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:13 AM   #14
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

Quote:

How old do you think I am...and how old are you?
Old 01-18-2020, 12:08 PM   #15
Stephen
Extremely custom title

Quote:
Are we supposed to be jealous or something? You looking for some recognition you didnít get in high school? Why even start a thread? Nobody wants you to come back anyway.. ďdeucesĒ!! That sounds like a 16 year old girl saying bye
Old 01-18-2020, 12:27 PM   #16
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Goat View Post
It'll catch up with you too one day my friend. If you are the last man standing, what is your legacy?
I like to try to learn from other peoples' mistakes. It sucks too bad to have to make them myself and learn that way. So it'll catch up to me sure, but I'm gonna maintain this lifestyle, that looks like it'll catch up to me 25 years after these beer bellied jokers. One meal a day (nothing else), work out every day. Keeps a flat stomach and mammals all live a lot longer if they don't eat much.

My legacy will be: Once I'm old and the rest of the members are gone, I'll go around quoting all the old posts and getting the last word. So I'll have won all the arguments. Such a worthless legacy is fits this place perfectly.

@ruff I'm 30. Although yeah I think there are a few members around here that are in their 20's. But paladin may be right, so maybe there isn't. Maybe they bailed.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:46 PM   #17
LS1Goat
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
I like to try to learn from other peoples' mistakes. It sucks too bad to have to make them myself and learn that way. So it'll catch up to me sure, but I'm gonna maintain this lifestyle, that looks like it'll catch up to me 25 years after these beer bellied jokers. One meal a day (nothing else), work out every day. Keeps a flat stomach and mammals all live a lot longer if they don't eat much.

My legacy will be: Once I'm old and the rest of the members are gone, I'll go around quoting all the old posts and getting the last word. So I'll have won all the arguments. Such a worthless legacy is fits this place perfectly.
That's not a legacy to be proud of. Getting the last word isn't as fruitful as you may think. Your legacy should be work, contribution, family, and friends. I'm tempted to bring up something poignant, but not unless you continue with your hubris. Try to focus on something substantial. Something meaningful. Getting that last word is an illusion. Nobody does. And nobody wins.
LS1Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:49 PM   #18
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

Quote:

@ruff I'm 30. Although yeah I think there are a few members around here that are in their 20's. But paladin may be right, so maybe there isn't. Maybe they bailed.
I'm 33 and dont pretend like you learn anything sucka!
Old 01-18-2020, 10:35 PM   #19
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck

Out of curiosity, why do yall validate this troll by responding to him?
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:57 AM   #20
Mike
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
Out of curiosity, why do yall validate this troll by responding to him?
Which troll?

Tags
hide ur dogs & donuts, nay suk ur dik yet?, naynay raped paladin, naynig was here, paladin bitchslapped dfwm, paladin here 4 naynay, paladin luvs the nays, pueraria mirifica, pueraria mirifica breast, run its da police, trublu approves thread