Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    if it ain't with a shifter in your right hand, are you even really working?
    Watching you try to control a 13 speed with 80000 + gvw with no experience would be about as funny as your stupid joke. I would feel sorry for the innocent ones you bulldozed

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Please quote where I talked shit about your job.
      You were talking trash about my predictions on currency and my conspiracy theories of central banks to control the world. Totally forgot! I have so many haters it’s tough to keep up with all of you. Maybe not a jab at my job but my intellect.

Comment

• So back to basics. Are these helicopter drops going to fix anything? Anybody care to respond. Ponder this -22000000 jobs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
          You were talking trash about my predictions on currency and my conspiracy theories of central banks to control the world. Totally forgot! I have so many haters it’s tough to keep up with all of you. Maybe not a jab at my job but my intellect.

Well, you're demonstrably dumb as a bag of hammers, but that isn't really new information, is it? It's less your conspiracy theories themselves than how you barge around yelling them at everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Well, you're demonstrably dumb as a bag of hammers, but that isn't really new information, is it? It's less your conspiracy theories themselves than how you barge around yelling them at everyone.
            Your entitled to an opinion! It’s your right “Free Speech”. You can skip my posts at anytime nobody says you have to read them!

Comment

Your entitled to an opinion! It’s your right “Free Speech”. You can skip my posts at anytime nobody says you have to read them!

Thank you for letting me know how the internet works.

Comment

• I rarely talk shit about other people's jobs since I'm just a pool guy that will molest your daughter and dog(at the same time), and have sex with your wife.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I rarely talk shit about other people's jobs since I'm just a pool guy that will molest your daughter and dog(at the same time), and have sex with your wife.
                  1st 100% honest post from you, ever...... the world is ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I rarely talk shit about other people's jobs since I'm just a pool guy that will molest your daughter and dog(at the same time), and have sex with your wife.
                    Ha I was a pool guy for 5-6 yrs a fun bizness. Always some shit wrong with a pool. Never banged any housewives always scared to get shot lol

Comment

So back to basics. Are these helicopter drops going to fix anything? Anybody care to respond. Ponder this -22000000 jobs!
                      There's nothing wrong with being a career truck driver, it's the holier-than-though attitude that has you at a disadvantage.

From the comfort of my home office I actually am doing what I can to help get people back to work, which will facilitate a whole lot more jobs than a few semi loads. Stop acting like truck drivers will single-handedly save the world.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        There's nothing wrong with being a career truck driver, it's the holier-than-though attitude that has you at a disadvantage.

From the comfort of my home office I actually am doing what I can to help get people back to work, which will facilitate a whole lot more jobs than a few semi loads. Stop acting like truck drivers will single-handedly save the world.

Holier than though huh? That’s in your brain not mine. I’m Not saving anything people will survive without the crap I transport that’s for sure. It pays the bills that’s it. If the job is available I will likely continue to work. I can change jobs but doubt I will end up doing much better. I won’t be free until I work for myself! I’m working on it

Comment

• Btw you quoted my question but totally danced around the subject. How is creating trillions of debt going to help? This isn’t Zimbabwe

Comment

Btw you quoted my question but totally danced around the subject. How is creating trillions of debt going to help? This isn’t Zimbabwe

Dude. Where has anyone said this stimulus was some masterstroke of genius? Who are you even arguing against?

I think just about anyone can see that things are not ideal at the moment. We don't need you to grab us by our lapels and scream it in our faces. For fucks sake get a grip on yourself.

Comment

Btw you quoted my question but totally danced around the subject. How is creating trillions of debt going to help? This isn’t Zimbabwe
                              You intimated that people who work from home are worthless, and then try and convince us that driving a truck requires anything more than a drivers license and a basic understanding of physics. Any job worth having has a learning curve, some require 6-8 years of college, others a GED and a 4 week course. Truck driving is an important industry, as is garbage collection, but neither are even a footnote on the list of hard jobs to get or perform.

Comment

• Big truck
                                Too small, too small, don't compromise
                                So have fast, too fast don't realize
                                Have hand on wheel, set the sights, drive with me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X