Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Big truck
    Too small, too small, don't compromise
    So have fast, too fast don't realize
    Have hand on wheel, set the sights, drive with me
    Awwwww shit, this MF spittin’!!!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I know where all the money is going. Sunday morning at typical church hours Lowe's barely had parking! It was busier than yesterday.

Comment

• The same measures should be applied across business, and should have been shut down just long enough to implement appropriate mitigation procedures.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          I know where all the money is going. Sunday morning at typical church hours Lowe's barely had parking! It was busier than yesterday.
          I went yesterday and I was surprised. I have never seen them so busy. On top of that, their credit card system was down for the entire corporate office.

Comment

• school. dblack1;1735456]I know where all the money is going. Sunday morning at typical church hours Lowe's barely had parking! It was busier than yesterday.[/QUOTE]

It's been like that anytime the weather is nice on the weekend going back to early March. That's why I've been saying this social distancing stuff hasn't been as thorough as people pretend. The parks are packed too. I even saw kids practicing in full pads at mckinney high shcool.

Comment

• Why would anyone make fun of being a truck driver? The ones I know do well enough. Obviously it's not the highest paying job in the world, but there's tons of jobs that pay a lot lower.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Email did not get rid of a single government apparatchik. It's simply added another layer of employees because now you have to have people over seeing the emails and the systems they are used on.
              No there's programs that read emails for them now. One person can do the job of the 50 people it would take to sit there and read all those emails for that office. Also it's the government, so they wouldn't lay anyone off. They'd move them somewhere else, then they'd simply not replace them when they finally left. Tech has definitely killed government jobs. Gone and never coming back. It's just that it didn't matter. As automation really starts ramping up in the next couple of decades, you'll see them actually start to dwindle.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Na, I like having a job and money, and if it's something you don't like, then I like doing it 10x more.
              You could put a little backdoor in there. Just in case they start getting uppity and thinking they can cover up or get away with some bs. Then they get published, much to their dismay. I can remember back when they used to call that "job security". Programmers would do stuff like that so that they'd be called back to work a couple of months after the job ended.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                You intimated that people who work from home are worthless, and then try and convince us that driving a truck requires anything more than a drivers license and a basic understanding of physics. Any job worth having has a learning curve, some require 6-8 years of college, others a GED and a 4 week course. Truck driving is an important industry, as is garbage collection, but neither are even a footnote on the list of hard jobs to get or perform.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                I really don’t know wtf your talking about I’m not intimidated by anybody. I don’t care if you work at home that’s great. Maybe your the one with the complex! Don’t give me the college shit either. A piece of paper doesn’t make you smart. A 4 week course doesn’t make you a driver either experience does. You don’t understand because your not in transport. Not as easy as you may think. Then again not saying your job isn’t difficult even though you still won’t say what you do. I’m tired of talking about jobs who cares

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  school. dblack1;1735456]I know where all the money is going. Sunday morning at typical church hours Lowe's barely had parking! It was busier than yesterday.
                  It's been like that anytime the weather is nice on the weekend going back to early March. That's why I've been saying this social distancing stuff hasn't been as thorough as people pretend. The parks are packed too. I even saw kids practicing in full pads at mckinney high shcool.[/QUOTE]

They closed the parks in TN. All the boat ramps are open. I drive past Lowe's everyday to go to my plant and it's been crazy there.

Comment

• Originally posted by captain crawfish View Post
                    i really don’t know wtf your talking about i’m not intimidated by anybody.
                    lmgdao

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      lmgdao
                      Lol says the guy who won’t say what his job his. Gtfo here

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        I really don’t know wtf your talking about I’m not intimidated by anybody.

Well, you were right. You really don't know what he is talking about. Jeeeeeeesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Well, you were right. You really don't know what he is talking about. Jeeeeeeesus Christ.
                          Here’s the other one who probably got laid off last week yet talking shit. You wanna tell the class what kind of job you have yet? If not go sit your ass back in the corner

Comment

Here’s the other one who probably got laid off last week yet talking shit. You wanna tell the class what kind of job you have yet? If not go sit your ass back in the corner

Can we just go back to you not knowing the difference between the words intimated and intimidated? You know, right around the same time you were talking about how college doesn't make people smart?

Comment

Hey man just to let you know you misread the word intimated and used intimidated.. maybe that’s where it’s all coming from

Just sayin
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Hey man just to let you know you misread the word intimated and used intimidated.. maybe that’s where it’s all coming from

Just sayin
                                I think he read it correctly, but just doesn't know the fucking difference in the words.

You know, cause he's a god damn retard.
                                Last edited by CexMashean; 04-19-2020, 11:09 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X