Oil prices collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Capt. Crawfish is a Chinese bot. I am convinced.
    I don’t believe in communism I’m not the enemy here

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Hey, Nostradamus, will you let us know when we should actually shit our pants and not just gaze in awe at your paranoia?
      lulz. When Matt comes out swinging you know this stupidity has gone on long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        I don’t believe in communism I’m not the enemy here
        That's what a Chinese bot would say. Confirmed.

Comment

You can make fun of me all you want. Maybe I’m wrong and that’s fine atleast I was prepared. The ones laughing are definitely not prepared and will be dangerous in a crisis. Like I said it’s not a virus you should be concerned about
          What virus? Do you mean the virus that has killed less people than the flu normally does, the flu that we already have a vaccine for?

There might be civil unrest if there's no food to be had or if oil prices drop so low that they quit selling gas at the gas stations.

What we're experiencing now is self-inflicted. There was no need to shut anything down. We could have taken widespread infections from the virus and simply kept going. This virus that's going to kill maybe a few hundred thousand worldwide by the end of the year it's probably going to cost the economy 25 or 30 trillion dollars in damage worldwide. Historically poverty is a much larger killer than anyone disease, even Black Death.

I grew up Mormon and have a somewhat pessimistic forward sight but I also have a great attitude about dealing with things when they come. Prepping is second nature to me but you don't hear me whining to other people about it.

None of what we are dealing with right now is really serious. My real concern is that China is observing our response and is calculating the odds of success if they secretly attack us with a real virulent biological pathogen. If I were in Trumps shoes right now I would have already have ordered the Navy to locate and destroy China's Boomers. Without their Boomers they won't dare initiate an attack even a secret one.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            What virus? Do you mean the virus that has killed less people than the flu normally does, the flu that we already have a vaccine for?

There might be civil unrest if there's no food to be had or if oil prices drop so low that they quit selling gas at the gas stations.

What we're experiencing now is self-inflicted. There was no need to shut anything down. We could have taken widespread infections from the virus and simply kept going. This virus that's going to kill maybe a few hundred thousand worldwide by the end of the year it's probably going to cost the economy 25 or 30 trillion dollars in damage worldwide. Historically poverty is a much larger killer than anyone disease, even Black Death.

I grew up Mormon and have a somewhat pessimistic forward sight but I also have a great attitude about dealing with things when they come. Prepping is second nature to me but you don't hear me whining to other people about it.

None of what we are dealing with right now is really serious. My real concern is that China is observing our response and is calculating the odds of success if they secretly attack us with a real virulent biological pathogen. If I were in Trumps shoes right now I would have already have ordered the Navy to locate and destroy China's Boomers. Without their Boomers they won't dare initiate an attack even a secret one.
            That's the whole thing, people are saying "this isn't the flu and we have a vaccine for that!" Exactly, if we didn't, like this disease you would see the same or more statistics. It affects people in the same way. If you have underlying conditions the flu is deadly or requires hospitalization for the same types.

Comment

The “Virus” really to me is not the problem it’s being used as a tool.. Also when I refer to these issues think on a global scale not just USA. I feel that things are more serious than most know. I will not fear monger anymore people will figure it out as time progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                That's what a Chinese bot would say. Confirmed.
                I’m a Chinese robot sure ok bro. You obviously don’t have the mental capacity To add anything here. Go smoke some weed and watch tv

Comment

The “Virus” really to me is not the problem it’s being used as a tool.. Also when I refer to these issues think on a global scale not just USA. I feel that things are more serious than most know. I will not fear monger anymore people will figure it out as time progresses.
                  This is your problem right here, you're mistaking emotions for rational thought. Try thinking instead of feeling. You will find it quite liberating.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I just put a short order in on WTI. Ultimately, I think all the oil stuff will go up for buyers going long but I think these last two days are only a bump because of the president's tweet on Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      I just put a short order in on WTI. Ultimately, I think all the oil stuff will go up for buyers going long but I think these last two days are only a bump because of the president's tweet on Iran.
                      With the amount of govt intervention we've seen lately...the last thing I would want to do is place a bet with not max loss...

Comment

This is your problem right here, you're mistaking emotions for rational thought. Try thinking instead of feeling. You will find it quite liberating.
                        How about this “ I am Certain” that things are more serious than some think or can even imagine. Most are looking for politicians to guide them. These are the last people you want to trust in these times.

Comment

How about this “ I am Certain” that things are more serious than some think or can even imagine. Most are looking for politicians to guide them. These are the last people you want to trust in these times.
                          There is no famine, no war, no real pestilence, and our infrastructure is intact. The only things that are going on bad right now are things that we have voluntarily done to ourselves.

Even if the shit really hits the fan it won't be that big of a deal unless countries decide on unrestrained nuclear war. The way to guarantee that won't happen is to eliminate China's Boomers.

Comment

You ever notice you use a whole hell of a lot of vague generalizations?

Comment

Here, lets do this again:

How about this “ I am Certain” that things are more serious than some think or can even imagine.
                              [citation needed]

Most are looking for politicians to guide them.
                              [citation needed]

These are the last people you want to trust.
                              Corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                With the amount of govt intervention we've seen lately...the last thing I would want to do is place a bet with not max loss...
                                I've got a cover in place.

Comment

Working...
                                X