What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    There is no validity to numbers anywhere that I have seen. The more you test, the more you'll find have it. If people are not getting tested (and many aren't) then the numbers are not truly indicative. I saw this morning that a Tyson plant had 890 positives out of 2200 workers. How many showed symptoms? How many had it months ago when we didn't know what it was? I think you'll find globally that a TON more people have been exposed and will test positive but have recovered and are just fine. That means the mortality rate is even lower and we need to carry on as normal. If you stopped all the nonsense counting other deaths as COVID, the numbers would skew even more in favor of opening up. This has been tyranny and has wrecked our economy and hurt the lives of millions unnecessarily.
    Have you not seen the numbers in NYC, PA or Miami (FL) where they didn't shut down in time and their numbers had soared?
    This shutdown is for dumb ass people that that won't stay home when they are sick with this shit and pass it around because their ass' are too stupid to stay home when they are sick.
    And by sick I mean with the cold, flu or SARS type viruses. We have vaccines and medicines to help combat the flu and bad colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc. We don't have anything that will help with this paticular virus and its affecting old people and people with compromised immune systems.

These are my opinions, but I do feel as thought the local governments have over stepped, but like I mentioned before, this is more for the dumb fucks that don't care about my and your well being...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Nah...the numbers are horseshit and I didnt fully understand the magnitude of that until I saw this video today.

The fact that NYC and Nursing homes are like half of the deaths shows how unreliable the numbers are from a mortality standpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Have you not seen the numbers in NYC, PA or Miami (FL) where they didn't shut down in time and their numbers had soared?
        This shutdown is for dumb ass people that that won't stay home when they are sick with this shit and pass it around because their ass' are too stupid to stay home when they are sick.
        And by sick I mean with the cold, flu or SARS type viruses. We have vaccines and medicines to help combat the flu and bad colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc. We don't have anything that will help with this paticular virus and its affecting old people and people with compromised immune systems.

These are my opinions, but I do feel as thought the local governments have over stepped, but like I mentioned before, this is more for the dumb fucks that don't care about my and your well being...
        Densely populated areas are going to pass around stuff more quickly, no question. They'll have more cases and thus more deaths probably even from a percentage standpoint. The thing is, 90% or more of the COVID deaths in NYC had underlying causes. 85 with heart trouble but positive with COVID -- corona death. No worries that standard flu would have killed you. The numbers are complete BS, and they have admitted it.

All it takes is for people to use a little common sense. My mom has stayed home because of this until just recently. We take her groceries and anything else she needs. She's old enough to be at risk despite being super healthy. Sure, some people are too stupid to behave like that, but Darwinism needs a chance to work...We have completely punished the whole while trying to save the morons you mention and those who were already with a foot in the grave...

Comment

• I don't think you guys are being entirely fair with the "only dumb people" hypothesis. It can take up to 14 days after exposure to start showing symptoms. Depending on lifestyle, one person could spread that to thousands before they even felt a tickle in their throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I don't think you guys are being entirely fair with the "only dumb people" hypothesis. It can take up to 14 days after exposure to start showing symptoms. Depending on lifestyle, one person could spread that to thousands before they even felt a tickle in their throat.
            Certainly, and they can also show no symptoms or effects whatsoever. I think that's the point. If you were to truly math it -- eliminate false positives, falsely reported deaths, and factor in all those who had it before we realized it was here or have it and never show symptoms -- I think we're talking about something slightly worse than the sniffles (I kid, but seriously just like the flu).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Nah...the numbers are horseshit and I didnt fully understand the magnitude of that until I saw this video today.

The fact that NYC and Nursing homes are like half of the deaths shows how unreliable the numbers are from a mortality standpoint.

https://youtu.be/KJSakjAivbU
              The anti gun loons use the same math. Suicides and police shootings are counted as gun deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                The anti gun loons use the same math. Suicides and police shootings are counted as gun deaths.
                I believe you misspoke, Suicides and police shootings are gun deaths. But they aren't gun related crime.

Comment

• When did Mark Cuban get elected to be the spokesman for Texas?!
                  Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Can't wait for Wooderson(Mathew McConaughey) to run for governor of Texas. Texas will be alright alright alright..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                      When did Mark Cuban get elected to be the spokesman for Texas?!
                      when the news leaked that Cuban had been contemplating a presidential bid but the experts/polling said he would lose to Biden the news started going to him on questions. I suspect that Cuban will make an another attempt when Biden loses to Trump or he will run for Govenor

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        Can't wait for Wooderson(Mathew McConaughey) to run for governor of Texas. Texas will be alright alright alright..........
                        I'd love to see Uncle Ted run...I think he'd do quite well here in Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          I'd love to see Uncle Ted run...I think he'd do quite well here in Texas
                          Would be cool, but he’s a Michiganite for life. He should run there.

Comment

• Cuban is just some clown who happened to be in the right place at the right time and sold his stake in that piece of shit company Broadcast.com to some suckers at the top of the dot com bubble. I laugh when I see people asking his opinion on anything.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Well now thanks to this Covid BS and other BS, I'm looking for a new job. I'm also looking at different investment opportunities. I have enough reserves to last a long time, but I still don't like this BS one iota. I knew Covid was going to be a shit show. I never expected it to be an economic shit show though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Well now thanks to this Covid BS and other BS, I'm looking for a new job. I'm also looking at different investment opportunities. I have enough reserves to last a long time, but I still don't like this BS one iota. I knew Covid was going to be a shit show. I never expected it to be an economic shit show though.
                                Damn dude...sorry to hear. Look into the defense industry if energy is down for too long. There's a ton of commonality.

Comment

Working...
                                X