No announcement yet.

Diesel guys in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the same guy swinging on my nuts?
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Is this the same guy swinging on my nuts?
      Wow, that didn't take very long, slow day at Mufflarama ?
      sigpic
      "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
      through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
      We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
      my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Look Chris Chris, don't get your skinny jeans and Affliction shirt all balled up in a wad.

Affliction

Shirts that douchebags wear

Affliction, Ed Hardy, TapouT. All examples of what's in a douchebag's wardrobe
        Last edited by prostock1; 05-27-2014, 09:17 AM.
        sigpic
        "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
        through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
        We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
        my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
          So I drove my 2013 2wd CC to Ft Walten (Destin is 5 miles away) this week. Average speed of 80, times was faster and once we got into Florida slower. Truck holds 34 gallons of fuel. Truck has a 4" down pipe and 5" from there back with no muffler, AFE cai and a Kory Willis Tune (PPEI). All the emissions shit is gone.

I bet my dad I could make the trip on one tank (704.2miles). He has a gas truck, he stopped 2 times for fuel just to top it off. I made it from Dallas all the way there on one tank (and back). I was pretty excited, it held 31.4 gallons of fuel when I filled it up. Averaged 22.4 mpg at those speeds.

Pretty excited to say the least! Wish I would have bought a big truck a long time ago!
          Can we get the tune from PPEI without an emissions cert? I just talked to H&S and they said they couldn't sell a tuner that deletes the emissions crap (after you pull off the DEF and Particulate filter on the Duramax) without a EPA emissions cert that proves the truck will only be used for off-road.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Can we get the tune from PPEI without an emissions cert? I just talked to H&S and they said they couldn't sell a tuner that deletes the emissions crap (after you pull off the DEF and Particulate filter on the Duramax) without a EPA emissions cert that proves the truck will only be used for off-road.
            PM Forrest.

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
              Look Chris Chris, don't get your skinny jeans and Affliction shirt all balled up in a wad.

Affliction

Shirts that douchebags wear

Affliction, Ed Hardy, TapouT. All examples of what's in a douchebag's wardrobe
              You have me mistaken for someone els.

Comment

They have everything you need.

Comment

Thanks, we have several trucks here at work we will need to do the delete as they hit their 100k powertrain warranties. Having a lot of DEF fluid level issues (i.e. showing empty when the DEF tank is full, etc.) which puts the truck in limp mode which isn't exactly good when our mechanics are down in BFE South Texas and need to get back to DFW.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                    PM Forrest.
                    Who is Forrest? User name?
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

That programer deletes everything..including the fluid crap.

Comment

Who is Forrest? User name?
                        his username is Cooter.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Pour some def on the ground, let it dry and tell me thats ok to be used in anything. That shit is some nasty crap.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            Pour some def on the ground, let it dry and tell me thats ok to be used in anything. That shit is some nasty crap.
                            The white stuff left behind when DEF evaporates is just crystallized urea. It's ugly but it's harmless. Just like when you let salt water evaporate - it will leave behind salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              The white stuff left behind when DEF evaporates is just crystallized urea. It's ugly but it's harmless. Just like when you let salt water evaporate - it will leave behind salt.
                              its harmless until it clogs up in the tank...
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm still puzzled by the DEF. So can I just piss in the tank? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X