Active shooter: Odessa Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Right. No accountability. Always the fault of someone else. Live in a world of hindsight. Retarded.

Comment

Right. No accountability. Always the fault of someone else. Live in a world of hindsight. Retarded.
      I didn't say anything about not holding the man accountable. He has already been held accountable, he was killed for his actions. Had he been taken alive I would have supported executing the man as well.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      ^^^^ I love this.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

^^^^ I love this.
        You do?

I believe in this situation, you're being called the pigeon...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          You do?

Comment

Had he been taken alive I would have supported executing the man as well.
            But but.. those mean ol' po-lice were all up in his business and caused him to lash out!11

Retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              You do?

Who cares, damn funny is damn funny even when you are on the receiving end . I can also actually seeing happening in my mind and the thought cracks me up.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

But but.. those mean ol' po-lice were all up in his business and caused him to lash out!11

Retarded.
                Like I said man, some people just need to left alone.

In hindsight do you think the officers believe that they were protecting and serving the community by pulling this man over for failure to signal? 7 dead people and many more injured would disagree.

In truth I would like to see this happen more often; when I was in my teens Dallas had quite a few officers just blown away for walking up to a car on what should have been an easy traffic stop. DPD road two in a car and would not mess with you for anything for years after that.

Comment

You are a loon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    https://www.inquisitr.com/5611682/to...-mass-shooter/

He failed a background check. I'm shocked he was able to obtain a firearm.
                    Honestly this just supports the gun control bills that call this a loophole. He was not legally supposed to own a firearm but easily got one anyways...

Comment

You are a loon.
                      How long did it take you to figure that out?

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Honestly this just supports the gun control bills that call this a loophole. He was not legally supposed to own a firearm but easily got one anyways...
                      I ran the guys record in TX and did not see anything that would have prevented him from passing a background check. Wonder why he failed?

Comment

In hindsight do you think the officers believe that they were protecting and serving the community by pulling this man over for failure to signal?
                        Jeffery Dahlmer was caught solely of because of an equipment violation. If I remember correctly the tarp had blown over the tail light. Modern policing has to involve the traffic detail in someplace as large as the metroplex as there's no way cities could hire enough cops to work the small beats of the good ole days. Especially with today's historic low rates of crime.

for the record I hate the cops run radar during work rush hours that's nothing but an income grab when statistically their needed after 7 (on the weekdays) to catch the DUIs.

So back to this asshole that did the shooting if the police didn't pull him over what would the outcome have been then? Maybe he would have ended up at the same theater and created a larger scene. You don't know what he was going to do so stop blaming the police for crazy

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          Jeffery Dahlmer was caught solely of because of an equipment violation. If I remember correctly the tarp had blown over the tail light. Modern policing has to involve the traffic detail in someplace as large as the metroplex as there's no way cities could hire enough cops to work the small beats of the good ole days. Especially with today's historic low rates of crime.

for the record I hate the cops run radar during work rush hours that's nothing but an income grab when statistically their needed after 7 (on the weekdays) to catch the DUIs.

So back to this asshole that did the shooting if the police didn't pull him over what would the outcome have been then? Maybe he would have ended up at the same theater and created a larger scene. You don't know what he was going to do so stop blaming the police for crazy
                          Dahmer was caught when one of his intended victims escaped and brought the police back to Dahmers apartment.

Comment

I ran the guys record in TX and did not see anything that would have prevented him from passing a background check. Wonder why he failed?
                            "Mental health issues"
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              "Mental health issues"
                              Get out of here with that crazy talk, we all know it was the gun that took control of his mind and forced him to do this.

Comment

How long did it take you to figure that out?
                                I've known all along, and have told you from the beginning. Thing is, you don't realize the hypocrisy in your reasoning. The way you have illustrated your point you would not have blamed any other catalyst if the police wouldn't have become involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X