Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Does it have a dual quad on it?
    I honestly don't know all of the details.. My dad probably told me at some point, but at the time I wasn't expecting to take it, so I didn't commit it to memory.. I know it's bigger then a 350, don't know the blower, don't know the carb. I'm told it's a Muncie 4 speed. When I had it, it was the inline 6 and 3 speed..

I'm checking with him now..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      That's probably my favorite part of the look, and what would probably keep me from wanting to LS swap it. I'd have to recreate that in some way.
      You have two options two keep the breather. There are carb intakes for LS motors. Or use an aftermarket EFI set up that use a TBI injection. Holley and FITECH have throttle bodies that resemble 4 barrel carbs.

Comment

Got this feedback from my dad.. I'll obviously have to validate what I can, when I get it home...

383 stroker , twin holley 4 barrel carbs , edelbrock tunnel ram , 4 sp. I was told it was a muncie but I don't think it is , i'm thinking a saginaw.

Comment

I thought he had said it was blown, but must have misunderstood..

Attached Files

Comment

What part of WA you goin to?

Comment

It's badass just like it is. Get it reliable and cruise the wheels off it. A/C would be a nice addition.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Dual Holleys on a tunnel ram, SBC. That's pretty cool man. Since it started life as a 6cyl, the first thing I would do is inspect brakes and suspension. No telling if that was upgraded to handle the extra weight and power.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Dual Holleys on a tunnel ram, SBC. That's pretty cool man. Since it started life as a 6cyl, the first thing I would do is inspect brakes and suspension. No telling if that was upgraded to handle the extra weight and power.
                    Nonsense poopie pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Nonsense poopie pants!
                      Well, I sure can’t argue with that critique.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        What part of WA you goin to?
                        A little outside of Vancouver WA, up the Columbia River Gorge. Will probably take a day to run up to my aunt's, up near Mt St Helens, so if the weather is nice, will probably check out that too.

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                        It's badass just like it is. Get it reliable and cruise the wheels off it. A/C would be a nice addition.
                        That's what I'm thinking, at this point..

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Have to check that out, when the time comes! My head is full of woodworking equipment and finding an air conditioned shop! :P

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        For sure.. I know my dad had it looked over by a shop, and has put a fair amount of money into it over the last year (over 6k), so I'm sure I'll wrap up whatever he hadn't gotten too. From what he says, besides the 3rd gear issue, all it really needs is bodywork, so he may have addressed much of it.

I don't want to ask too many questions and make him think much about it (and decide to keep it longer), until I'm up there! Lol

Comment

hell yes! Thats a bad mf'r!
                          WRX

Comment

Man, like a time capsule, bad ass!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X