• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Who gots it?

Got mine this morning. Thinking I need a new a gun or some motorcycle parts

Comment

We make to much, ain't getting a dime. And I have to send the i Rs monies today...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'll be paying my taxes with mine

Comment

$68.95 because we have a cowskin rug.

Comment

i want this phone https://www.apple.com/iphone-se/

Comment

This is how we found out who has been lying about their cowskins. I just sent my fat check to the IRS last week...so yall enjoy my money.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                We make to much, ain't getting a dime. And I have to send the i Rs monies today...
                Same.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Why?
                  because i don't want a large phone anymore

Comment

A friend of mine got his yesterday and all of my guys and my girlfriend got theirs today. I don't qualify.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Got mine this morning. Buying a few car and motorcycle parts..but I would have done so whether I got it or not.

Comment

Lol, everyone here has a 12 inch dick and makes 6 figures. None of us qualify for a that crap.

I got mine this morning

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          because i don't want a large phone anymore
                          Interesting...i was wondering who their target market was. That thing was released just in time for stimulus checks.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          A friend of mine got his yesterday and all of my guys and my girlfriend got theirs today. I don't qualify.
                          Girlfriend? I thought you were engaged or married? Or is your fiance in jail for killing tigers and murder for hire?

Comment

Unfortunately I certainly qualify. Showed up in the bank this morning.

I'm holding onto it in case things get worse. Small business ownership is tough, y'all. At least in the marketing space. We had a bunch of restaurant clients. Had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Interesting...i was wondering who their target market was. That thing was released just in time for stimulus checks.

Girlfriend? I thought you were engaged or married? Or is your fiance in jail for killing tigers and murder for hire?
                              I don't understand a tiger reference. My girlfriend is my fiance. I just use the terms interchangeably.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X