• Comment

• Inception

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                This is the type of shit that I worry about. City leaders just letting this shit happen and not doing a fucking thing about it.
                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                  This is the type of shit that I worry about. City leaders just letting this shit happen and not doing a fucking thing about it.
                  Well Democrats don't want to hurt their voters' feelings. That might cost them a vote in November. And every real vote they get is a ballot they don't have to forge.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                    It's bad enough that they won't do anything about it but what's even worse is they will use the full force of government to punish you if you do something about it.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• They are trying to get Trump to send in the military to clean it up, and they will use that against him for the election.

What do the property owners of this area think? Can they sue the city for lack of action?

Comment

• Looks like its going well...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• I just don't know why the residents of that area get out their firearms...oh wait...it's Seattle. Only the criminals, excuse me, warlords of the CHAZ has guns

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Looks like its going well...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                            Nothing says psychological issues quite like every word or part of that fruit loop.

Bye Felicia.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I don't know hot to embed tweets here, instead i'll just give the link. This is Chaz's solution to food, they are trying to raise vegetables, and they totally nailed it.

https://twitter.com/chaz_updates/sta...13068085497858

Comment

• They need Brawndo. It's got electrolytes.

Comment

Working...
                                X