Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Mr. Khashoggi hates the United States, but the media and Marco Rubio want us to start a war over his death...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Do you remember me saying that I couldn't wait until a shooting Civil War started and how much I was ridiculed for saying so?
          I agree with you both; it’s just sad that’s the path we are on with other options being rapidly eliminated.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            I agree with you both; it’s just sad that’s the path we are on with other options being rapidly eliminated.
            There's nothing to be sad about. This has been coming for my entire life and my Grandad told me the markers that would lead up to it and we've been progressing down that path for going on 20 years now. The sooner it happens the better off we will be.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Invasion

The group say they will return to try to cross the heavily armed border and continue on their path to America in an hour, according to The Associated Press.

Comment

• Looks the guatemalans border fence was the one that was breached, not Mexico's. Mexico federales are arresting 'human rights' activists and throwing them in white vans on the mexican side.

Migrants traveling in a mass caravan burst through a Guatemalan border fence and streamed by the thousands toward Mexican territory on Friday, defying Mexican authorities’ entreaties for an orderly crossing and U.S. President Donald Trump’s threats of retaliation. On the Mexican side of a border bridge, they were met by a phalanx of police with riot shields. About 50 managed to push their way through before officers unleashed pepper spray and the rest retreated. The gates were closed again, and police used a loudspeaker to address the masses, saying, “We need you to stop the aggression.”
                Last edited by sc281; 10-19-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Knocking down fences sounds like an invasion/assault, not someone looking for a better chance in a new country. Us Military may need to act accordingly, round them up and ship them back.
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                      Knocking down fences sounds like an invasion/assault, not someone looking for a better chance in a new country. Us Military may need to act accordingly, round them up and ship them back.
                      God created the A10 Warthog for a reason.

“Oh look, Consuelo, what a funny-looking, low flying plane. It’s coming rig...”

*** BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT ****
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Is there a projected path of the caravan?
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• A bloody confrontation is exactly what the people that organized this invasion wants from the US LEO/Military. Supply line warfare is what needs to be implemented before they get much closer to the US border.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                              Knocking down fences sounds like an invasion/assault, not someone looking for a better chance in a new country. Us Military may need to act accordingly, round them up and ship them back.
                              Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                              A bloody confrontation is exactly what the people that organized this invasion wants from the US LEO/Military. Supply line warfare is what needs to be implemented before they get much closer to the US border.
                              Drone(s) with loudspeaker(s) flying over the mob, beginning 5 miles from the border.
                              "Si intentas cruzar la frontera, morirás."

If they don't heed the warning, make those in the back climb over the pile of bodies. We should be through fucking around with these paid political stooges.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• We need some ED-209's out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X