Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    You can still drink. Don't consume your faggoty fluffy fru fru sugary shit, stick with pure alcohols as well as something like Coors light or Michelob Ultra for beer and not drink your usual two cases a night!
    I’ll drink a little once I get tuned in with the diet. If I start looking for alternatives in the first few weeks I’m going to get shit faced and start eating whatever I have in the pantry.

My weight fluctuates 20-25 lbs every year because I find a reason to take about 7 months off from eating clean and working out.

Comment

Straight up alcohol, like whiskey on the rocks, won’t undo your progress on a keto diet in my experience. It usually does cause a temporary stall in weight loss, but at least doesn’t cause a gain.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Straight up alcohol, like whiskey on the rocks, won’t undo your progress on a keto diet in my experience. It usually does cause a temporary stall in weight loss, but at least doesn’t cause a gain.
        I realize the alcohol won’t, but the effects of getting shit faced and ordering a pizza and wings probably will.

Comment

Beer munchies can be a motherfucker. If you want to try something out, google whisps. Expensive, but damn good. Also you can bake parmesan cheese with some salt/pepper/jalepenos or Lauray’s season salt. Get some powdered hidden valley ranch and mix it in a container of sour cream for a dip, and/or do the same with pork skins. There’s an answer to everything, sir!
          Start looking at some keto websites for recipies to help with carb/salt/sweet cravings.

Comment

I did a test strip earlier and it showed in the small (15mg) range. The most entertaining part has been figuring out different stuff to try cooking. The least entertaining part is my asshole kids eating the stuff I like to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I did a test strip earlier and it showed in the small (15mg) range. The most entertaining part has been figuring out different stuff to try cooking. The least entertaining part is my asshole kids eating the stuff I like to eat.
              Those sons a bitches eating the powdered donuts!

Comment

Keto diets are for pussies who can't fast! Fast you fat fucks! For days, weeks!

But now serious: A nobel prize was awarded in 2016 for autophagy. I'll let yall look it up so you'll have to read a bit about it.

WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Keto diets are for pussies who can't fast! Fast you fat fucks! For days, weeks!

But now serious: A nobel prize was awarded in 2016 for autophagy. I'll let yall look it up so you'll have to read a bit about it.

I was hoping that was a YouTube video of you getting impaled by a wooden dumbbell rack.

Comment

Shutup fatty

Video best at 1.25x speed
                    WH

Comment

Shutup fatty

Video best at 1.25x speed
                      It’s funny that you posted Cole’s video.

I’ve been watching his stuff for a couple weeks. Rolling the idea of going through with it for a while.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Makes sense. May not try it until the beginning of the years since I will mow the fuck down for t-day and Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Makes sense. May not try it until the beginning of the years since I will mow the fuck down for t-day and Christmas.
                          I decided that I’m going to run it hard for the 2 weeks prior to Thanksgiving, 72s with a 2 hour eating window feed day and repeat.
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

Yep. Just changed my mind and will be going to the store this weekend to get aforementioned Snake Juice contents and will try it out for a day and see how I feel. Hopefully already being in ketosis there won't be such nasty side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              It’s funny that you posted Cole’s video.

I’ve been watching his stuff for a couple weeks. Rolling the idea of going through with it for a while.
                              My experience with his methods have gone well. I'm about to start another 7 day fast. If you do decide to go through with it, here's what I've learned.

1. Only drink any snake juice when you're actually pretty thirsty. Drinking too much of it will get you some symptoms that you don't want. If you do it only when you really feel the need, you won't get any symptoms. You'll just feel normal except for the hunger. Which does go away on about day 4. I wasn't one of the lucky ones he talks about that don't feel hunger after 24 hours. I got a full 72 of feeling like my stomach would rip itself in half and form a sucking black hole. They say apple cider vinegar helps. Got some, gonna try it.

2. Dry fasting noticeably dampens the hunger. So what I'd do now, is just not drink anything for the first... 10 hours of being awake. Even if I was thirsty. Its really not all that hard. But you'll notice that when you swig the snake juice, the fires of hunger roar to life. The hunger pain will come and go as your body revolts against this new development. You may also noticed a heightened sense of smell, even more so than when you normally get hungry. I began to smell all kinds of things that I normally don't or couldn't. Goes away when you break the fast.

3. He's right there's some fears to get over. I thought "Why am I doing this, have I gone nuts?" lol. Then there's the love of food that you never really knew the extent of, and that now you'll be intimately familiar with. Then there's the irrational fear that you might die. That's why I think cole really knows his shit because everything he said came to pass, to the last detail. But this has to build some serious character. After you've gone for a week with no food, you start to look at other people who could never do it a bit differently. They'll never be able to tell ya "You don't know what its like to go hungry." ... "No, YOU don't know what its like to go hungry" lol

4. If you're a coffee drinker quit before you start, the headaches are vicious. They're amplified by the heavy detoxing fasting does to ya. No kidding, they're mean. At least if you quit that first, you can have the comfort of not being on a fast while you quit. And you can take some advil or something.
                              Last edited by Gasser64; 10-20-2018, 01:58 AM.
                              WH

Comment

My experience with his methods have gone well. I'm about to start another 7 day fast. If you do decide to go through with it, here's what I've learned.

1. Only drink any snake juice when you're actually pretty thirsty. Drinking too much of it will get you some symptoms that you don't want. If you do it only when you really feel the need, you won't get any symptoms. You'll just feel normal except for the hunger. Which does go away on about day 4. I wasn't one of the lucky ones he talks about that don't feel hunger after 24 hours. I got a full 72 of feeling like my stomach would rip itself in half and form a sucking black hole. They say apple cider vinegar helps. Got some, gonna try it.

2. Dry fasting noticeably dampens the hunger. So what I'd do now, is just not drink anything for the first... 10 hours of being awake. Even if I was thirsty. Its really not all that hard. But you'll notice that when you swig the snake juice, the fires of hunger roar to life. The hunger pain will come and go as your body revolts against this new development. You may also noticed a heightened sense of smell, even more so than when you normally get hungry. I began to smell all kinds of things that I normally don't or couldn't. Goes away when you break the fast.

3. He's right there's some fears to get over. I thought "Why am I doing this, have I gone nuts?" lol. Then there's the love of food that you never really knew the extent of, and that now you'll be intimately familiar with. Then there's the irrational fear that you might die. That's why I think cole really knows his shit because everything he said came to pass, to the last detail. But this has to build some serious character. After you've gone for a week with no food, you start to look at other people who could never do it a bit differently. They'll never be able to tell ya "You don't know what its like to go hungry." ... "No, YOU don't know what its like to go hungry" lol

4. If you're a coffee drinker quit before you start, the headaches are vicious. They're amplified by the heavy detoxing fasting does to ya. No kidding, they're mean. At least if you quit that first, you can have the comfort of not being on a fast while you quit. And you can take some advil or something.

I have done a 60 hour fast previously, the hunger pangs went away (for me) after 48 hours. So luckily I know what to expect. I’m hoping that the Snake Juice will help with mental clarity: the last time I fasted I got pretty scatter-brained during day 2. I blame that on drinking a lot of water without proper salt supplementation to replace lost electrolytes.

I want to be able to go 72 hours/eat/72 hours repeat for 2 weeks. We will see how it goes. I’m a big fan of coffee but I know Cole isn’t (he has a pretty good video about caffeine and it’s effects involving cortisol) so I am going to have to bite the bullet on that one as well.
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X