Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

last resort series premiere. anyone catch it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to like it... I really do, but the acting doesn't seem on par with one of Shawn Ryan's better shows.... The Unit..
    GIFSoup

Comment

so my only issue is how long could they really hold the island? i mean wouldnt they send in some sneaky seal times to wipe them all out?
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        so my only issue is how long could they really hold the island? i mean wouldnt they send in some sneaky seal times to wipe them all out?
        I think that was in the previews of the next episode

Comment

i was a mechanic on one of those, i'll be watching to see what is/isn't real inside the sub

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            i was a mechanic on one of those, i'll be watching to see what is/isn't real inside the sub
            I meant to ask you, the Captain can't program the missile targets, right? Seems like I heard the targetting was pre-set to a certain extent.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              I meant to ask you, the Captain can't program the missile targets, right? Seems like I heard the targetting was pre-set to a certain extent.
              I wont pretend like I know the real answer, but when would have had time to reprogram it to D.C. anyway? He was back on board for like 30 seconds and it was off.

Great show BTW I will be adding this to my DVR now after just finishing it on the website

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

I was drawn in the entire time. This is on par with what 24 used to mean to me. Always an awesome episode, then they left it open for the next episode and you get addicted to it like crack.

Maybe I am one of those short attention spanned morons mentioned, but I love the show.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  I was drawn in the entire time. This is on par with what 24 used to mean to me. Always an awesome episode, then they left it open for the next episode and you get addicted to it like crack.

Maybe I am one of those short attention spanned morons mentioned, but I love the show.
                  There's no maybe about it, pal!!

I'm liking what I've seen so far as well, though I do have questions over how long they can roll with this new island nation story though. Seems like they would have to move out at some point.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I watched and also will continue. Like to see how they play the whole Pakistan thing now. I am sure someone over there will get all pissed off that for pretend we nuked them.

Comment

Anybody catch the preview to the next episode online? It's a good 12-15 minutes long and the next episode looks to be pretty good.

Comment

Watching the first episode online now. Great fuckin show so far
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                          Watching the first episode online now. Great fuckin show so far
                          I liked the first one. What the hell did that SEAL team start? Well, its made to seem that way.

I always thought the Trident missles had multiple MIRV's. The DC shot kinda strange there.
                          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Wow didn't see that coming with that "Delta" team.
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              Wow didn't see that coming with that "Delta" team.
                              That was a nice twist.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                That was a nice twist.
                                Yes it was. I'm signed up for the season for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X