X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe its been a year

Thinking about you today, Forrest.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

I knew it was getting close. RIP multi-bro.

Comment

Miss the man.

Comment

Miss seeing him post for sure. I remember how much effort went in to looking for him. Fitting that the same type of effort is being put forward trying to save others this year. RIP

Comment

Dang it. Miss you Forrest.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Miss seeing him post for sure. I remember how much effort went in to looking for him. Fitting that the same type of effort is being put forward trying to save others this year. RIP
            I am headed down friday, it hit me last night that I did the same thing last year.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Gone but not forgotten. He made such an impact on those that knew him personally, as well as those of us who only interacted with him through the web.
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I am headed down friday, it hit me last night that I did the same thing last year.
                I started seeing the 'memories' from going down last year pop up on facebook and was thinking about that same thing.

Comment

Strange I was also thinking about him today.

And I still call BS on accidental drowning. wtf
                  WH

Comment

I never met him but talked with him through this site many times. Fuck this hurts.

R.I.P. Cooter.

Comment

Think about him often. Rip

Comment

I've picked up the phone a 1000 times to text or call him.

Still fucking sucks.

Comment

Wtf?!? He is gone???? You gotta be kidding me? What happened?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

It was July 30th of last year that I was pulling out of his driveway. I thought, I should stop so we can take a picture. Then I thought, Nah, this isn't going to be our last time to see each other. Shit.

Comment

The man never had a harsh word for anything or anyone. Always willing to help with his knowledge. One of the few when I seen a post by him I stopped to read what he had to say.
                              Ihave been around here from 2002, sad how may have died in that time, know it's part of life but still sucks. Never forget coming up on Salazar's wreck and hearing from crowd someone was still in the car, didn't find out tell later who it was.
                              Drank 3 three fingers for them all tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X