John McCain is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John McCain is dead

R.I.P. and thoughts and condolences to his family.

That asshole was dead to me when he voted to keep Obamacare. Fuck him.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The Original RINO.

Comment

^^Agreed... bastard continued to spit in the eyes of his constituents until his last breath...

Good Riddance.

mardyn

Comment

I think the fact that it took 9 hours and 40+ views for someone to reply speaks volumes about what we think about him. I hate to speak ill will of the dead, but I do remember saying I was going to throw a party when he died. I think I'll start my party list.

Here is a nice video that covers his life.

Comment

his wife inherited one of the largest Anheuser-Busch beer distributors in the United States.

Comment

R.I.P. Senator McCain

Comment

good riddance rhino trash
                WH

Comment

The amount of dems sucking his dick showcases everything you need to know about him. I had a lot of respect for the man at one point, but it has decreased with time. The fact that he was diagnosed as terminal 13 months ago and didn't resign shows he was selfish.

Perhaps this time we can get a republican in his seat.

Comment

He requested his remains be put in a bomb and then dropped on Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      The fact that he was diagnosed as terminal 13 months ago and didn't resign shows he was selfish.

Another thing this country sorely needs: Age limits, and fucked dissolving brain limits. In this way we'd already be rid of feinstien and pelosi. Both are displaying signs of the age related brain drian, primarily early dementia. We could have been rid of mccain back when he was diagnosed. No telling what a tumor might do to the decision making process, and his job was kind of fucking important to millions of people. Thus he should have been forced out of office as soon as it was determined he had a tumor.

Tough luck, you're only a public servant anyway. You're not entitled to anything so gtfo.

Last edited by Gasser64; 08-26-2018, 02:52 PM.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Tough luck, you're only a public servant anyway. You're not entitled to anything so gtfo.
                        Don’t tell that to any police on this board they’ll flip the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Don’t tell that to any police on this board they’ll flip the fuck out.
                          Are there any active members that are cops any more?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Are there any active members that are cops any more?
                            There's a couple

And fuck McCain good riddance
                            Last edited by 01-GATOR; 08-26-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

I held back my thoughts on the subject other than my original post intentionally to see the responses. Glad he's gone. I feel for his family....but the man was a traitor. Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                              X