Cattle group buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Can we do the killing? Steve taught me how to choke a cow out (since they don't know how to tap).
    I would pay to see that.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I would pay to see that.
      You pay for both sides and we half the meat; I'll kill the heifer with my own two hands.

Comment

I sent a message to a friend who has a ranch. He said $800-$1000 a head for a good beef cow. He said to process you're looking at a $50 initial charge and .40-.50 cents per pound processed.
        Last edited by CJ; 02-11-2011, 12:00 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can provide the land 158 acres would do? It's about 1 and a half hours from Dallas.

Comment

Can we do the killing? Steve taught me how to choke a cow out (since they don't know how to tap).
            HAHA, that was fucking funny!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              I can provide the land 158 acres would do? It's about 1 and a half hours from Dallas.
              Selling any of it?

Comment

Im in. I prefer stolen cows, they're cheaper

Comment

Selling any of it?
                  Nope.... We do lease it though come deer season.

Comment

I would pay to see that.
                    I'll PM you my paypal.

Comment

I sent a message to a friend who has a ranch. He said $800-$1000 a head for a good beef cow. He said to process you're looking at a $50 initial charge and .40-.50 cents per pound processed.
                      Still need to know how much they weigh. Also need to know so we can figure how much they will dress out at.

Comment

i hope that cow kicks you guy in the NUTS. and you all piss blod for 2 weeks
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          i hope that cow kicks you guy in the NUTS. and you all piss blod for 2 weeks
                          Gay Vegan Alert!!!

Comment

lol NO
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

FFA or 4H clubs usually do a sale in the spring, these tend to be grain fed, and very tasty.

Last one I had was a 1440lbs hereford. Man he was delish!
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                Run Elsie, run!
                                Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                Im in. I prefer stolen cows, they're cheaper
                                lmgdfao

Comment

Working...
                                X