Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    kotter theme
    Even as a kid watching that it looked like a dreary, miserable shithole. Even in those oversized pilot glasses Mrs. Kotter was a piece of ass.

Comment

• The Washington Post Superbowl Commercial gets a MAJOR MAGA upgrade.

Comment

• South Africa today, the Western World tomorrow

Comment

• They Just Stood There....Smiling After Winning!

Comment

• Comment

• "Corinthians goes to twenty- one acts in the Bible in Hell,"*

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
                Nah. He won't.

He may declare an emergency but shit won't get built.
                115 miles of it already exists. You think he'll just... stop there? Another thing is look who you're dealing with here. Its donald trump. Huge building projects are something he's always done. And he pretty much just bullies other people around to get what he wants. Oh he'll do it. You'll see the real teeth come out after he wins reelction. Which is pretty much guaranteed.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  115 miles of it already exists. You think he'll just... stop there? Another thing is look who you're dealing with here. Its donald trump. Huge building projects are something he's always done. And he pretty much just bullies other people around to get what he wants. Oh he'll do it. You'll see the real teeth come out after he wins reelction. Which is pretty much guaranteed.

Shut off the MSM and take a look at what is really going on. Do some investigation on Twitter for a few days and get back with us. Trump was CHOSEN for this. This movement is much bigger than you can ever imagine. I am thankful for what he is, and will do for us and our future. We were incredibly close to losing it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

"Corinthians goes to twenty- one acts in the Bible in Hell,"*
                    They have bibles in hell.....

Comment

• Yes. Its called the quran. Hell is home to the pedophile moongod.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by johnboy View Post
                        Yes. Its called the quran. Hell is home to the pedophile moongod.
                        We're quoting a movie. Constantine. Really good and underrated movie.

"Angela Dodson: John, there is no seventeenth act in Corinthians.

John Constantine: Corinthians goes to twenty one acts in the Bible in Hell.

Angela Dodson: They have bibles in Hell?

John Constantine: Paints a different view of Revelations. Says the world will not end by God's hand, but be reborn in the embrace of the damned. Though if you ask me, fire's fire."

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                          Shut off the MSM and take a look at what is really going on. Do some investigation on Twitter for a few days and get back with us. Trump was CHOSEN for this. This movement is much bigger than you can ever imagine. I am thankful for what he is, and will do for us and our future. We were incredibly close to losing it all.
                          I'm pretty sure you quoted the wrong post.
                          Last edited by Gasser64; 02-05-2019, 04:56 AM.
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I'm pretty sure you quoted the wrong post.

I’m pretty sure you’re right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

"Corinthians goes to twenty- one acts in the Bible in Hell,"*
                                “I can’t find it in the Bible but I quote it all the time, and I keep reading and reading the Bible. I know it is there someplace," - Nancy Pelosi

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who is Catholic, loves to quote her favorite passage from the Bible. She's been doing it for more than a decade, and she did so most recently when she addressed Christian educators at the end of January, but there's just one problem: the verse doesn't exist.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X