Damned weeds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
    Weeds thrive cause the grass is weak due to bad soil. Feed the soil an organic a few times of year and it will get better-May take a season or two
    Are you asking me to shit in my front yard?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Are you asking me to shit in my front yard?
      No, spread Milwaukee's shit in your front yard. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get a few bags of Milorganite. It's made by the Milwaukee waste treatment plant.

Comment

Milorganite is the SHIT. Really handles business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most chain stores sell a bunch of useless shit. If you don’t know what your doing just call a service out there. You have to do a pre emergent and post emergent to get control. Do not roundup your yard I’ve done this and it will really mess it up. I use q4 plus mixed 2oz per 1/2 gallon target 6 plus is also good shit

Comment

Tractor Supply.....A product called Amine 400. You have to have a license to buy it by the gallon, but anyone can buy it by the quart. Mix a little baby oil in to help it stick on the leaves. Don't spray on St. Augustine if it is over 85 degrees. It won't kill the grass, but will burn it a little. I spray 23 acres with a sprayer behind a tractor. Some weeds arer harder to kill than others and take several treatments. It takes about 3 days to see results. Clover was really bad this year.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              gasoline
              Diesel works better

Comment

My lawn mower died two weeks ago, and i haven't been able to buy a new one yet. I'm looking at the cost of a new mower plus renting a brush hog for a day this weekend. Fml!

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                  Tractor Supply.....A product called Amine 400. You have to have a license to buy it by the gallon, but anyone can buy it by the quart. Mix a little baby oil in to help it stick on the leaves. Don't spray on St. Augustine if it is over 85 degrees. It won't kill the grass, but will burn it a little. I spray 23 acres with a sprayer behind a tractor. Some weeds arer harder to kill than others and take several treatments. It takes about 3 days to see results. Clover was really bad this year.
                  Going to give this a shot, appreciate the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    My lawn mower died two weeks ago, and i haven't been able to buy a new one yet. I'm looking at the cost of a new mower plus renting a brush hog for a day this weekend. Fml!
                    How much you needing to mow to need a brush hog?
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                      How much you needing to mow to need a brush hog?
                      it's a smaller back yard but in the last 2 weeks it got real friggen tall. it would take about an hour with a brush hog. would take days with a weed eater and a mower. Last year I hired a yard guy, but he's not doing it anymore. My little yard seems to scare off lawn people. lol I hate it myself. Since the car wreck that kind of thing is even harder now, making me like it even less. I offered a kid that does my neighbors yard $100 to knock it all down and he said no.

Comment

it's a smaller back yard but in the last 2 weeks it got real friggen tall. it would take about an hour with a brush hog. would take days with a weed eater and a mower. Last year I hired a yard guy, but he's not doing it anymore. My little yard seems to scare off lawn people. lol I hate it myself. Since the car wreck that kind of thing is even harder now, making me like it even less. I offered a kid that does my neighbors yard $100 to knock it all down and he said no.
                        Where do you live? I see cheap or even free lawnmowers on craigslist all the time that just need minor repairs...hell I got my Honda for free when the neighbor put it on the curb because the self propel belt fell off and he didn't want to fix it. Put the belt back on and tightened it and it works like a champ.

Comment

Sounds too small for a tractor and brush hog. I have a 47hp Kubota and 6ft cutter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            Sounds too small for a tractor and brush hog. I have a 47hp Kubota and 6ft cutter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            I'm just looking at one of these.

$100 for a day rental, then force the wife and kid to help me bag everything, as I said my ability to do that kind of stuff is at an all time low with how jacked my neck and back are. After that I may salt the earth and make it a dead zone.

Comment

I'm just looking at one of these.

$100 for a day rental, then force the wife and kid to help me bag everything, as I said my ability to do that kind of stuff is at an all time low with how jacked my neck and back are. After that I may salt the earth and make it a dead zone.
                              Hit SEB up and see if $100 is worth the trip. Not sure what location you are but he’s always up for an extra bit of coin.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                                Hit SEB up and see if $100 is worth the trip. Not sure what location you are but he’s always up for an extra bit of coin.

David
                                in the past it was to far of a drive for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X