Anyone tried a Purple mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I guess its ok to use this with a bendy bed that has a remote? That is what I have. It also jiggles but you can't use that when you're trying to sleep cause it will tickle your nose horribly. Kinda sucks cause it appears the wife needs a soft bed, and I need a firm bed.
    It probably would, they sell a frame that lifts the head and/or feet. From all the reviews I read before we got ours, there have been no problems returning one if they did not like it.

If you slept on a waterbed ever, this would be as close to that as you could get (the type with the baffles or the fiber inside to prevent the constant waves).

I read somewhere the inventor of these originally used this for burn victims in hospitals. It really limits the pressure on the portion of you contacting the mattress. The wife really loves this thing still, and she is a picky sleeper. I can sleep on a rock or a marsh mellow, I aint picky.

Comment

They are rated in the top 10 on a couple sites

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
        They are rated in the top 10 on a couple sites
        i saw you driving the camaro a week or two ago headed back from lunch in burleson.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          i saw you driving the camaro a week or two ago headed back from lunch in burleson.
          Had to have been the rainy weekend. Been too hot to drive it. That was the first time its been out in over 2 months

Comment

This still the go-to mattress?

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              This still the go-to mattress?
              I kid you not, I bought the Amazons choice they had sold a billion of for like 599.00 and it has been fantastic. I used the money saved on a king size dual chili pad and it is also amazing. Varies from like 55 degrees to 100 or so if you like.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                I kid you not, I bought the Amazons choice they had sold a billion of for like 599.00 and it has been fantastic. I used the money saved on a king size dual chili pad and it is also amazing. Varies from like 55 degrees to 100 or so if you like.
                Links please

Comment

Never pay full price they always have like 300 off and free shipping. Drinks water like a fish though(not really). Like I put a ounce or two in every 4 days of distilled water. We bought last summer and are close to finishing our second gallon.

Shop award-winning Chilipad cooling mattress toppers and bed cooler systems. Free Shipping.

Mattress

I was just screwing around and my pillow top was 6 years old. I figured it was worth the 500 investment.

Last edited by kingjason; 04-02-2019, 08:51 AM.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Never pay full price they always have like 300 off and free shipping. Drinks water like a fish though(not really). Like I put a ounce or two in every 4 days of distilled water. We bought last summer and are close to finishing our second gallon.

Shop award-winning Chilipad cooling mattress toppers and bed cooler systems. Free Shipping.

Mattress

I was just screwing around and my pillow top was 6 years old. I figured it was worth the 500 investment.

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Brand...s%2C156&sr=8-4
                    That looks pretty good. Can each person choose their own temp or is it only one temp for both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      That looks pretty good. Can each person choose their own temp or is it only one temp for both sides?
                      Separate temps.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Mattress

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Brand...s%2C156&sr=8-4

That's what Craig and Leah call their place, ChiliPad!

Comment

Older thread, but I just bought myself a purple 3. This thing is awesome, best nights sleep I've had in a while. It's an expensive fucker, but 100% worth it.

Comment

What is everyone saying now, over a year later? I need to replace our mattress badly. I have started getting some back pain. I know it is from this old mattress. Has anyone tried the Puffy Lux? It reviews well. I don’t know anyone that has one. Some of the high end mattresses are cow skin rug money, that is something I don’t have.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                              What is everyone saying now, over a year later? I need to replace our mattress badly. I have started getting some back pain. I know it is from this old mattress. Has anyone tried the Puffy Lux? It reviews well. I don’t know anyone that has one. Some of the high end mattresses are cow skin rug money, that is something I don’t have.

CN
                              Best $1000 I've ever spent. I sleep deep and wake up with no issues at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post

CN
                                When I was in Utah for Speedweek I got a fantastic nights sleep at a hotel and pulled all the sheets off it to find out what it was. Serta Perfect Sleeper. Pretty firm, but comfortable, and definitely helped with my back. Paid around a grand for a queen back in 2014ish dollars. Still holding up well. I'd be surprised if you could get a quality, long lasting mattress for much less than that these days. Only regret is I should have said screw it and got a California King. I'll rectify that on the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X