No announcement yet.

$50 lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only solution to this argument is a gunfight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      The only solution to this argument is a gunfight.

im down in 2 conditions!

1: Can i borrow someones HK? I'm scared to use my POS G23
      2: Bottlerocket has to use the same reloads he was shooting at the range with Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        Coming from an outside observer who doesn't give a shit about this argument, you are coming off as a real douche in this thread. Obviously he defended the Glock because that is the gun you were addressing with your comments
        And clearly I defended the HK because thats what Buzzo was addressing in his comments. Adam just decide to go after my post instead of his.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          And clearly I defended the HK because thats what Buzzo was addressing in his comments. Adam just decide to go after my post instead of his.
          So we should be calling you an HK nutswinger?
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            So we should be calling you an HK nutswinger?
            Nope, I never made the statement that HK does everything better than Glock. It suits my needs better for what I was looking for, but I cannot honestly make a statement saying HK is far superior to Glock in every way, shape or form and there is absolutely no reason to buy a Glock. There are plenty of reasons to buy one instead of an HK.

Comment

Nope, I never made the statement that HK does everything better than Glock. It suits my needs better for what I was looking for, but I cannot honestly make a statement saying HK is far superior to Glock in every way, shape or form and there is absolutely no reason to buy a Glock. There are plenty of reasons to buy one instead of an HK.
              You've made statements that contradict what you just said repeatedly. Now please continue making yourself look like a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                You've made statements that contradict what you just said repeatedly. Now please continue making yourself look like a moron.
                oh shit lol

Comment

Learn to read!!!111!!!

Comment

Please elaborate.

Comment

Please elaborate.
                      I already have. All that you've been able to counter with is "cool story, bro." and a "you can't read!!11!!!"

If you were trying to prove that people who like HK guns don't paddle the douche canoe upstream, you're failing.

Comment

• So much estrogen in this thread

Comment

• So did anybody actually take advantage of the bargain lowers?
                          IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                            So did anybody actually take advantage of the bargain lowers?
                            not me, cheap guns that work are queer!!

'Where's my 1200 pistol'

Comment

I already have. All that you've been able to counter with is "cool story, bro." and a "you can't read!!11!!!"

If you were trying to prove that people who like HK guns don't paddle the douche canoe upstream, you're failing.
                              Sorry Adam, I don't have anything to prove to you nor anyone on here. I'm here for the entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                                So did anybody actually take advantage of the bargain lowers?
                                I did, but its gonna be a while till I get it. The FFL I found near me was not on file with Palmetto so I had to have their info faxed over to them. Called today since I had not seen any shipment notification and the nice big red boldface on the purchase page saying something to the effect of "If we don't get your FFL's info in 5 days, you will be charged an X% restocking fee". I called today to make sure they got it. They informed me it wasn't a big deal and they had a backlog of FFLs to process and that they would not cancel my order w/o speaking to me first.

I do, however, have a premium FA BCG and their basic LPK on the way. Should be here tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X