No announcement yet.

$55 CHL Class - September 17th - Rockwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got an extra set of eye and ear protection?

Comment

Walmart has ear plugs in the sporting section for cheap and they also have eye protection. Probably the cheapest place to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
        Did not receive an email confirmation. Sent Chopped a PM with my info a few weeks ago.
        I looked back through my pms and could not find it.
        Shoot me your info and I will get an email/confirmation to you...

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
          I already ruined my old pair of shoes and chunked them, all I have is my new ones. I guess my dumb ass will get my own truck dirty.
          I'm going to buy rain boots right now. This rain is going to make everything a mess tomorrow.

Comment

For everyone grabbing lunch there is a killer little hole in the wall about 2 miles further east from the range on the left. Name is B-N-F Diner/Burgers N Fries. We have pretty much ate everything on the menu and all of it is outstanding, best being CFS and the Burgers....

Comment

Info resent.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                I'm going to buy rain boots right now. This rain is going to make everything a mess tomorrow.
                Unfortunately I only have one pair of good waterproof boots...so I guess I'll have to deal with a little mud...but it sure is nice to finally have some rain..I can handle a little mud.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Unfortunately I only have one pair of good waterproof boots...so I guess I'll have to deal with a little mud...but it sure is nice to finally have some rain..I can handle a little mud.
                  Nothing but sprinkles out here so far. I am close enough to the range yall probably will not get rained on at all because I NEVER get the rain!!!!! I can literally see under my driveway at this point....

Comment

Thank you all for coming out. I hope that I was able to teach you guys everything that you needed and wanted to know. An email will be sent out in reference to the Photos. Again, thank you very much, and it was a pleasure you have you all in class. -James

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                      Thank you all for coming out. I hope that I was able to teach you guys everything that you needed and wanted to know. An email will be sent out in reference to the Photos. Again, thank you very much, and it was a pleasure you have you all in class. -James

Great class, James. I learned a lot and it was pretty entertaining as well.

Good to meet everyone!

Comment

Thanks to whoever it was that gave my old lady the ammo!!!!

I just grabbed the first box of 9mm out of the safe and did not even check it. Sorry for holding everyone up......

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post

I just grabbed the first box of 9mm out of the safe and did not even check it. Sorry for holding everyone up......
                          That was hotrod66stang,
                          Now time to finish up the rest of the paper work out and send it in...

Comment

You might throw those away, or find something loose to shoot them in. The crimps look a little off.

Comment

Thanks to whoever it was that gave my old lady the ammo
                              No problem, I took 200 rds just in case. I wasn't about to let her pay me since you're the one who set the whole thing up. Thanks again, it was cool.

Good to meet everyone (sosoe, IhaveAMustang, Venix, Brandon-K, Kelly), it was a good class, good instructor and great price. Thanks again for the discount!

Comment

Yup, thumbs up to extreme defensive!!!!!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X