No announcement yet.

$1K for a .45 handgun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic but I want to shoot a sig 210 just to see what all the hype is about

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
      Off topic but I want to shoot a sig 210 just to see what all the hype is about
      I have handled few pistols that are as nice as the 210s of old. The new Legends are not as nice IMO. Incredibly accurate pistols.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I have handled few pistols that are as nice as the 210s of old. The new Legends are not as nice IMO. Incredibly accurate pistols.
        Didn't one of the dudes on The Firearm Blog do a review of the new P210?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post

Sig 1911 tac ops with threaded barrel. End of thread. Leaves money in your pocket at around $900.

Comment

I had 2 different Five-seveN's. Not bad guns and I didnt have a problem finding ammo. It is on gunbot weekly for .44 round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I love my HK45c, swapped it to the light LEM trigger and it fun little pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                I don't see the 5.7 ammo ever being widely available. I've heard good things about the FN .45 though. Doesn't someone hear on the board have one?
                Overpriced, ugly, and have terrible fitment. The giant gap in the rear between the slide and the frame funnels a high velocity jet of debris into your eyeball when suppressed. You also cant reload it for shit. In my opinion its lose, lose, lose. The only positives are armor piercing (with extremely expensive hard to find ammo) and capacity.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This is it. FNX 45 Tactical. Got to shoot a friend's FN last week and I'm sold.

Comment

FYI: you can supposedly order a Sig 227 with a threaded barrel.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

FNX 45 Tactical.
                      Nice. I'm in the process of ordering a firedragon barrel for my FNP9..
                      WRX

Comment

This is it. FNX 45 Tactical. Got to shoot a friend's FN last week and I'm sold.

great choice. get the tan one

Comment

FNX45 Tactical has been on Slickguns the past couple weeks for right at $1000

Comment

Those FNs are pretty sweet from what I'm told.

Comment

I haven't shot the tactical, but I have shot the regular one and it is a great shooting gun.

Comment

Well, I hope it really is stunning, because I can't imagine buying anything over a USP for suppressed .45. That or a P220, both of those shoot great suppressed, but the USP is the only one that has sights that clear the can. I like that integrated surefire mount though. I hope it isn't like the FN Fiveseven and it blows particulate in your face through the frame/slide gap.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X