This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I spoke to them at the gun show the other day. Looks like 25yrds is max distance but they will have a private lane with turning targets and allow drawing from holster etc. I asked about rate of fire and was told that the private lanes would be unregulated. He wouldn't say if the other lanes would have restrictions though.
    That will be nice. Holster draw, rapid fire and turning targets, I'm down. And it's alittle closer to us than Quail Creek.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I wish an "anything goes" range would open up. I had so much fun last weekend shooting 2 liters and cans and fruit...

Comment

Can you please add great southwest to the list, we open tomorrow?!
        Www.greatsouthwestgun.com

Comment

Awesome!
          IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
            Can you please add great southwest to the list, we open tomorrow?!

Great Southwest Gun

Contact info, location??
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
              Great Southwest Gun

Contact info, location??

2440 West Main St

Grand Prairie, TX 75050

972-641-2335
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Anybody heard anything about when Shoot Smart is scheduled to open? I didn't see anything obvious on the website.

Comment

Great southwest Gun is my new favorite so far, already been 2 times this week

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                    Are they still non-FMJ?

Still no FMJ...but I Just top load my mags with hollows points or soft points with FMJ underneath. Fuck that no FMJ BS.
                    Last edited by Brandon-k; 01-27-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                      I'm a lifetime member there. Nice little place and doesn't get to over crowded. It is a private club so you have to buy a $10 membership.
                      that is a nice place, I'm going there all the time, 1 time $10 member fee, $10 per line for 2 hours, no restriction, you can shoot all kind of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                        Anybody heard anything about when Shoot Smart is scheduled to open? I didn't see anything obvious on the website.

It opened yesterday according to their website. I might go check it out next week.

Comment

Top Gun Shooting club

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                            It opened yesterday according to their website. I might go check it out next week.
                            Went by today and shot my AR and 1911. I was solo and used their private lane. They allow FMJ for rifles which is nice but no steel core or cased since they'll magnet test. They have a very friendly staff that seem pretty honest with very nice facilities. I wish the private lane was longer but its nice to be able change the distance at the press of a button. It's also just on the other side of I-35 from me which makes it that much better! It takes me less than 5 minutes to and from.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                              Top Gun Shooting club
                              http://topgunshootingclub.com/
                              Are you a member there or have you shot there? Jut wondering what it is like. I might give it a try next time I am home.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                                Passed by this place the other day. 35W N between Golden Triangle and Heritage Trace.

http://www.shootsmarttx.com/
                                Driving home from work today and stopped in here. Nice place, good ventilation.
                                Had to run a box through the XD.

Mopar63

Comment

Working...
                                X