Man F*ck the rain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man F*ck the rain!

I hate the rain. Call discount tire to see if they had a tire for my truck because I guess the standard 265/70/18's are some magical unicorn size out here. Go out to the truck batteries dead, so I grab my charger from the boat plug it up and it's not working. Shit it got rained on. Now I'm trying my jump box and it's not doing crap! Screw it I'm just gonna go back to bed! Foooooouuuuucckkkk Yu Rain!!!!!

That is an odd size. 4WP in Coppell has a set of BFG all terrain KO2's in that size in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      That is an odd size. 4WP in Coppell has a set of BFG all terrain KO2's in that size in stock.
      Discount in Weatherford is the closest place to me (Graham) that has that size and they have 4 sets. I took it to a tire shop in town to see if the tire just needed to be balanced, because the truck shakes a lot from 20-70. after that it smooths out. Well this fucker put 10 damn wieghts on the wheel. I am no tire guy but that seemed a bit excessive. I asked if something else might be wrong like a bent wheel or flat spot or something. He said you drive then come back and I'll put more wieghts on if that doesn't fix it. Wtf never going back there again

Comment

Yeah that tire needs to be replaced.

Comment

Most likely a bent wheel if there are that many weights on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Most likely a bent wheel if there are that many weights on it.
            I feel like Micheal J Fox after getting out of it. It's not just a vibration, it shakes the whole truck.

Comment

I have a small cheap eBay portable jump box, just a little bigger then an iPhone plus I’ve bought about four years ago. That thing saved my ass a few times and my friends a few times. I keep it outta the rain and in my toolbox best $35 I’ve ever spent.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I feel like Micheal J Fox after getting out of it. It's not just a vibration, it shakes the whole truck.
                Might want to check out the driveshaft as well.

Comment

Easiest fix is either drive 15, or 75 all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    Easiest fix is either drive 15, or 75 all the time.
                    Just now made it to discount 1 fllat spot on each of the front tires with belt seperations. The date on the tires were 2010 so yeah about time for new ones lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      Just now made it to discount 1 fllat spot on each of the front tires with belt seperations. The date on the tires were 2010 so yeah about time for new ones lol
                      If you woulda bought that damn 10 year warranty,, they'd be free!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        If you woulda bought that damn 10 year warranty,, they'd be free!
                        Lol all I got to say is this sumbitch better ride like a caddy! $500 for 2 tires

Comment

Working...
                        X