No announcement yet.

i hate grass and I fuckin hate mowing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate grass and I fuckin hate mowing!

Wait until the hottest day of the year, then mow as close as the mower will allow. Then, don't water it. Never have to mow again!

Also when your weed whacking, make sure you whack deep enough to dig the roots out from under the soil. The deeper the better! Won't have to weed whack again till next year!

via Imgflip Meme Generator

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Also, your video doesn't play.

Comment

Having a house in Keller in the late 90's I remember in the summer my water bill being somewhere in the $250.00 a month range because it being necessary to water at least 30min a station, and to keep soil from pulling away from the foundation. Don't miss that not one bit.

Comment

I think he's doing something with a different kind of grass...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          What the fuck are you babbling about?

Also, your video doesn't play.
          no video this time, sorry!

Comment

Nice way to fuck it up!!

Comment

Problem is lose grass = major erosion with all this rain. I bought a JD 9 series ZTrak - easy peasy now to mow and edging/weedeating takes another hour. So down to 1.5 hours or so for typical mowing job.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Having a house in Keller in the late 90's I remember in the summer my water bill being somewhere in the $250.00 a month range because it being necessary to water at least 30min a station, and to keep soil from pulling away from the foundation. Don't miss that not one bit.
                It costs about $20 every time I run my sprinklers. For some reason my neighborhood has been over ran with clover grass this year though so we haven't had to water or mow nearly as often.

Comment

I hate mowing so much, that I just don't do it!

I do have to pay somebody to come do it though. Still way better than me ever having to even lay eyes on some infernal lawnmower.
                  WH

Comment

I smell manlets!

Comment

Originally posted by blandnuts View Post
                      i smell manlets!
                      lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                        I smell manlets!
                        I'll gladly do it if they'd make a mower that wasn't something a 2 year old would design. Give it an AC and of course a little cab to keep the cool air in. Which would also dampen that loud ass racket, and keep all the fuckin dirt and dead plant parts out of your face. Ancient trash needs replaced imo. What is this, the dark ages?

Or if it was like this. I would do this. Cause then I could pretend like Star Wars.

WH

Comment

My last house. Yard was to much to mow on the weekend so I separated the yard task and did then during the week. Yard work sucks. Even more having tree and bushes. That adds pruning and hedging

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            Yard work sucks.
                            But your people do it so well!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Problem is lose grass = major erosion with all this rain. I bought a JD 9 series ZTrak - easy peasy now to mow and edging/weedeating takes another hour. So down to 1.5 hours or so for typical mowing job.
                              Buddy has the Z915, and my Dad is about to purchase one as well. They're fucking great.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X