No announcement yet.

1911 pistols--$500 range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a 227 carry on Saturday. I wanted to hold out for a 227 Scorpion, but I couldn't do it.

I wouldn't sell my 1911 Scorpion or 227...... and I wouldn't trade either for anything in 40 plus cash. 40.... ugh.... I'd rather have 9. I reload 9 and 45, and if I choose to get another pistol caliber it would be 10 or 38 super. I will never own a 40 or reload it. Heck I'd prefer 357 sig to 40 too.

If this would've been an XDm45, I'd have offered my RIA 1911 in trade straight up with Wilson mags, smithed and all.

Comment

Nice!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So much hatred Anthony lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          I bought a 227 carry on Saturday. I wanted to hold out for a 227 Scorpion, but I couldn't do it.

I wouldn't sell my 1911 Scorpion or 227...... and I wouldn't trade either for anything in 40 plus cash. 40.... ugh.... I'd rather have 9. I reload 9 and 45, and if I choose to get another pistol caliber it would be 10 or 38 super. I will never own a 40 or reload it. Heck I'd prefer 357 sig to 40 too.

If this would've been an XDm45, I'd have offered my RIA 1911 in trade straight up with Wilson mags, smithed and all.
          I'm the opposite, I love .40, but I also shoot competitively and it's the best of both worlds and the only way to go in USPSA limited class.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

It's not hatred, I'd just hate having to get another set of dies and keep track of reloading for a 3rd pistol round. If I were going to get into a 3rd pistol rd, it'd be something besides .40.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              That seems like a solid deal to me.

Comment

Working...
              X