Subsonic hunting ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subsonic hunting ammo

New joint effort in subsonic reliable hunting ammo between Nosler and Noveske.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

That's good to see. Right now subsonic .300blk projectiles are few and far between, and usually $$$.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I doubt these will be really cheap being a "hunting" bullet but Nosler stuff is usually reasonable.

Comment

noveske = overpriced.

Comment

For the bargain price of $99.95/20rd box, probably...

Comment

Oh, lol, it's loaded ammo. I thought we were talking about projectiles, d'oh!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's both

Comment

I would get a box just for that reason and i don't even own a .300
                Jon

Comment

the brass even has a noveske headstamp. That = a 20x price increase alone.

Comment

Working...
                  X