Home Defense gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Would you feel any different if she were ugly?

Missed this the first go round but fucked situation on everyone's part. Stupid games......
    Or or any other ethnicity? Pretty little white girl and all of the sudden she's not a fucking burglar?

We had a couple of attractive crazy ass blonds over in L Town that would fucking break into and steal anything that wasn't tied down. Over the years the meth started wearing on them and they were not looking quite as well as when they were late teens early twenties. Still they were fairly decent, kind of stripper, hot. They never fucking change, cute or not. Last thing she did was try to run down a cop that rolled up on her, and her current man, breaking into a house. This guy for sure has problems but as you guys always say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

wtf thread dredging?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        Would you feel any different if she were ugly?

Missed this the first go round but fucked situation on everyone's part. Stupid games......
        I hate to say but yes.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Old thread
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

And yet, we're still talking about it - http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54992

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Or or any other ethnicity? Pretty little white girl and all of the sudden she's not a fucking burglar?

We had a couple of attractive crazy ass blonds over in L Town that would fucking break into and steal anything that wasn't tied down. Over the years the meth started wearing on them and they were not looking quite as well as when they were late teens early twenties. Still they were fairly decent, kind of stripper, hot. They never fucking change, cute or not. Last thing she did was try to run down a cop that rolled up on her, and her current man, breaking into a house. This guy for sure has problems but as you guys always say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
              all of a sudden
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                all of a sudden
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  I'm here for you, dude.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...