What chronographs are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What chronographs are you using?

Looking to get a chronograph and would like to know what y'all use and recommend. I was looking at the Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph because it has decent reviews at Midway and it's not too expensive.
    92 LX 5.0

My next chrono will be a magneto speed.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      My next chrono will be a magneto speed.
      This. You don't have to worry about cranking your scope's magnification up and accidentally shooting...sight over bore problems.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have a Pro Chrono and I'm very pleased with the results so far

Comment

I will be purchasing a Magneto Speed in the next few weeks as well. There's nothing better than the red bayonet.

Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Prochrono for usb data logging. Those muzzle mount chronos had a lot of problems last time I heard about them. has that changed?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Prochrono for usb data logging. Those muzzle mount chronos had a lot of problems last time I heard about them. has that changed?
              Gen 1's and Gen 2's had some issues. The red ones are the Gen 3's

From a Magneto Speed employee's mouth "the biggest issues with the v1's and v2's were people not reading the directions on how to mount the unit and not reading how to work the unit". He went on to say they did have some issues with some of the fasteners staying tight and they have since upgraded all mounting hardware. As far as data goes, it's pretty damn accurate and consistent.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Those look nifty, but basically useless w/ semi-auto pistols. Don't shoot the sky screens and the tripod mounted ones work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  Those look nifty, but basically useless w/ semi-auto pistols. Don't shoot the sky screens and the tripod mounted ones work fine.
                  They work just fine on pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                    They work just fine on most pistols.

Comment

Working...
                    X