Amy Schumer: The leather special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Ive been faithfully married for 10 years in a couple months, Ive long been out of the chasing pussy game. I can still spot the chicks with loose morals, though.
    Good tactical post if you ever get caught.

Comment

She's blaming the alt-right.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        She has never been funny.
        you dont realize a chick like that is the best fuck. literally everything you do is brand new.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          So she's giving publicity to the alt right trolls that rag on her, but she's criticizing journalists that report on them? And LOL at the rehashed "my haters make me famous"
          Originally posted by naynay View Post
          you dont realize a chick like that is the best fuck. literally everything you do is brand new.
          She either gets around, or she talks like she does. She might be a great fuck but I doubt you're going to show her something new
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            She either gets around, or she talks like she does. She might be a great fuck but I doubt you're going to show her something new
            I can tell by her lack of visible scars that what I would like to show her would be something that she has never done before.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              I can tell by her lack of visible scars that what I would like to show her would be something that she has never done before.
              Scars are hidden by the potato folds

Comment

I hate saying it like this... But she's a 15 minutes washed-up troll. Her time came and passed.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

that bitch is hot an yall are plumb retarded if you think otherwise
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So good looking = funny? Man, stop day drinking.

Her face is busted. I'd fuck her in the darkness.

You used to be a much better troll. A troll we deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Scars are hidden by the potato folds
                        Asshole; now I will not ever be able to jerk off to her again.

I have to point out the obvious in this: you are a black man and find an over weight pale white girl attractive. You have also told us before that you would fuck a post op tranny so what standards do you go by exactly?
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                        X