Take this poor guy out to pasture....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    The apparent fetish svo shows for all things Sen. McCain rivals that shown by naynay for Wild Bill.
    I could give a damn about the man but I did research him heavily when he was running for POTUS.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      His level of service while in service was poor or lacking. The only thing that kept him from a general discharge was who his father and grandfather were and the only thing of true distinction in the mans life was being a POW and he has been riding on that for nearly as long as I have been alive.

He is just another politician and has been fucking us since the first day he took office like every other politician around him. He is not the best nor the worst politician but he is still just a politician no matter what he went through in his past. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

Edit: I do not have to attack his service record. His service record does a fine job of that itself and is readily available for review online. You should look at some of the propaganda films he made for our enemies while he was their prisoner. Americans looked at them along with his service record and did not like what they saw and gave him hell over it after his release; he even had to be given a presidential pardon for what many considered treason at the time and there were calls for him to be tried for wars crimes and executed shortly after his release.

Edit II: Go fuck your "Thank you for your service" compulsive reflex. McCain's assistance to our enemies may have contribute to my fathers death.

Edit III: While I am at it I can not pass on the chance to tell Jana Fonda to go fuck herself also.
      What about him working to keep other POW's alive and surrendering his spot during prisoner exchanges for those in poorer health? That doesn't count as service?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        What about him working to keep other POW's alive and surrendering his spot during prisoner exchanges for those in poorer health? That doesn't count as service?
        The CO of the POWs was Colonel Guy and he had to give the go ahead for a POW to accept release and McCain believed that the CO would not allow him to go so he did not ask permission. What he did not realize was that the Colonel thought that McCains injuries were so severe that he would have let him go. I got this info from McCains own words and from what Colonel Guy told congress when talking about POWs.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          The CO of the POWs was Colonel Guy and he had to give the go ahead for a POW to accept release and McCain believed that the CO would not allow him to go so he did not ask permission. What he did not realize was that the Colonel thought that McCains injuries were so severe that he would have let him go. I got this info from McCains own words and from what Colonel Guy told congress when talking about POWs.
          Thanks for the clarification.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
          X