No announcement yet.

Revolver prices..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed the same thing. I'm not much of a revolver fan but wouldn't mind owning a couple of interesting ones. Seems they've all the sudden grown in popularity and like anything else with gun shit the price has giraffe pussied.

And this SVO ball busting makes me chuckle.

Comment

For those of you who were not old enough to buy guns in the 90s I will tell you this. About 20 years ago you could not give away any S&W gun and people were deliberately dumping their used ones on the market in an effort to put the company out of business because of the deal they cut with the Clintons. It worked, S&W went out of business and was bought up for a song compared to the companies value before the boycot. All of the PDs in the country were also making a change to semi autos from revolvers before that happen and Glock was taking all of the old guns on trade and dumping them to wholesalers further hurting S&Ws bottom line and dropping the price of their used guns.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You guys are gonna feel foolish again when he posts something like this.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

^^^^ I am not sure how many I have at home and I will definitely not be stacking them on top of each other but I will send Barron Von Crowder a pic to post once I make it in tonight. If it ain't enough to keep y'all happy I will have to dig through the safes at my shop to find some more.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            You guys are gonna feel foolish again when he posts something like this.
            Yeah pretty sure he won the last challenge!
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Most of the ones that I have are stainless with fixed sights in .38spl. I would cut you a deal but not that low if I ever decide to get rid of any but I am not a getting rid of anything type of guy so do not hold your breath.
              Wouldn't those be 64's?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                Yes actually you do. Please include a soda can (preferably Dr. Pepper) for size reference.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The Colt Pythons got real expensive right after the Walking Dead became popular.

I bought a Colt Anaconda 44 mag with 8" barrel for something like $1300 a while back and that is pretty much a $1800-$2000 gun now.

I think some of these prices will come down when there is another recession. When that finally happens I would like to pick up a few pythons.

Also, has anyone heard anything good or bad about the new Cobra revolver Colt is making? It is cheap but I am not sure it is any good. I was thinking about getting one as a cheapo carry.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I haven't seen the new Cobra yet, but I may know aomeone who can get you a good deal on one. PM coming on facebook. Unrelated: I have one of the new GP100 44SPL's coming
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Looks like Barron let me down and did not post the pic I sent to him last night. Someone please direct me to the instructions on how to post a pic to this site.

Comment

Looks like Barron let me down and did not post the pic I sent to him last night. Someone please direct me to the instructions on how to post a pic to this site.
                        Upload the photo to Photobucket, then bring up that pic and copy the URL and paste here.

Comment

WTF is photobucket?

Comment

Comment

WTF is photobucket?
                              photobucket.com

It is just a depository and image hosting and video hosting website. I am sure someone that has a better answer can chime in.

Last edited by likeitfast55; 03-25-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

WTF is photobucket?
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X