• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
    what department are you in econo?
    Test

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
      Too slow. Haha.

I may check into this. Quite a drive for me but I need something different.
      There are people working here that drive from Ardmore and madill, ok. Some also drive from Sherman.

Comment

I know that they didn't treat my friend Bobby very well in terms of keeping him working steady. He just moved up to Little Rock to take a job at CAT.

Laying people off is understandable, and the business has got to do what it's got to do, but it's the bringing folks back and then laying them off again without any clue of when they might get back to work again (if ever) that would be tough for me.

Comment

I used to work at BAX Global and would move line down items to Nashville for Peterbuilt all the time. I still have a certificate for "Outstanding customer service" for the account. Maybe I'll bring that with me when I apply. I can't remember my contact there..but I think he was over the shipping department.

Comment

He probably got laid off.

Comment

I'm not saying someone should leave a steady job to apply fo this one. But if you are currently seeking employment this is a very good opportunity to make a decent paycheck. He'll if you work 2 years and get laid off you still get a decent severance package.

Comment

Sounds like a nice change from sitting at a desk all day, Whats second shift hours?

Comment

4pm - 12:30am I like it. Get home around 1ma get in bed by 2 and wake up at 9am to have most of the day to do what ever.

Comment

Cool, I'm gonna go apply Monday...

Comment

hummmm....

Comment

Is there anything part time and during the day? My other job is PT and second shift so I don't want to leave it.

Comment

I doubt it. They do not hire part time at all. And all these positions will be 2nd shift.

Comment

Originally posted by econodrag View Post
                            Some mechanical skills would be helpful. High School grad or ged. From some of the people I have seen them hire. The biggest requirment is BREATHING!
                            I can do that for $20 an hour !
                            sigpic
                            "Thank you"
                            Malone's Horsepower Ranch:
                            SHOWMAKERS of AMERICA:
                            Pietro's Italian Restorante Vacaville, Ca:
                            Lucas Oil:
                            Quick Fuel Technology:
                            360 Wrap

Comment

Originally posted by econodrag View Post
                              I doubt it. They do not hire part time at all. And all these positions will be 2nd shift.
                              Damn.

Comment

have an address to the place?

Comment

Working...
                                X