Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Well that looks halfway descent.
    Yea i did not know there was a bad flash before good flash, maybe thats just tv show drama though

Comment

Interesting how the Flash show will have " Super power" bad guys.. and Arrow never really did... Im def down to watch it.
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
        Yea i did not know there was a bad flash before good flash, maybe thats just tv show drama though
        You talking about Thawne; reverse Flash?
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I liked the Ferris Air Testing Facility sign. pretty cool little nod in the direction to Green Latern/Star Sapphire.

Comment

looks good

Comment

I'm definitely more intrigued now.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That budget is going to get pretty expensive during the running sequences. I like that they're not holding back on the mythos. Unlike Smallville, where they had strict stipulations on what they could use, it looks like they have free reign. I definitely need to catch up on Arrow and start watching this one.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I will be down to watch this. I habe enjoyed the arrow series and I believe this can be just as good
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Just watched the pilot wow pretty awesome going to be better than arrow.

Comment

I really like this show. I have watched both the episodes and I think it is one of the better super hero series they have made.

Comment

I'd like the show a lot more if he didn't sound like he took a huge bong rip right before he and the cisco guy ever talk.
                        He's the flash, and he's speaking at the pace of someone with down syndrome.
                        Other than that, I like it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not sure who is watching this but the build up all season and tonights episode. Fricking great. One of those thats so good it makes you remember why you watch!
                          Last edited by zachary; 03-18-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I am marathoning all these now!
                            sigpic

Comment

i have a BIG FEAR there is going to be a reset-button style event after last nights episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Annoying they say zoom is a speedster where actually he is normal speed but just slows down time. Get the powers right damnit! And.. The 5.3 mile sonic boom punch only knocked metel guy about 2 feet on his ass. In the comics, that punch is pretty much the end all blow that results in as superman'esque full blow!!

Pretty cool though I'm caught up.
                                Last edited by FunFordCobra; 03-20-2015, 08:24 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X