CHL question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHL question

Just got my CHL in the mail and I'm curious, why did they bother taking photos when I got my prints done if they were just going to use the photo from my drivers license.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I've never heard of them doing that before. Mine was the photo I sent in.

Comment

I guess more covinient for them to use a photo they already have, instead of uploading the one you sent in.
      This is my assumption. But, when I got mine in the mail they used my photo I turned in

Comment

Weird I've had two of them now and they used the Passport photo I sent in both times.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Yeah I don't get it. They even told me when I had my prints done that they messed up the pic they took and they wanted to retake the pic.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

The picture at L2 is not for your CHL, it is for L2 to to verify/confirm identification and attack your prints to a picture.

The DL department and the CHL department share a building and have been working towards using one picture for both for a while now. I am glad to see that it is finally happening. This is a good thing, and faster, for everyone.

Comment

They used my L2 photo on my CHL.

Comment

They used my DL pic, which is what I was expecting. There was an option somewhere (I think on the online application) that allowed the use of a DL pic instead of sending in another photo.

Comment

I was wondering because my DL pic is several years old and I look high as a kite in it. I didn't really want that picture as my CHL pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                    They used my DL pic, which is what I was expecting. There was an option somewhere (I think on the online application) that allowed the use of a DL pic instead of sending in another photo.
                    You can just hand write that under the attach photo portion of the mail in section. That's what I did.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X