Got my first benchmade folder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first benchmade folder.

Always wanted one. Had some cabelas points so I picked this mini barrage up. D2 steel assisted 129.00. I liked it so much I ordered another plain satin blade d2 for 89.

I still want the 5000bk mini presidio. But we will see how these hold up. I have some lone wolf hunting knifes and they kinda suck. They chip easy.

This model is in my daily carry rotation. I like it a lot, but it's kind of bulky depending on what pants I have on.

Comment

I usually carry a s30v kershaw blur. The assist broke on it awhile back. I'm used to a heavy edc.

I looked at the griptillians a few years back and felt it wasn't worth the money. The barrage feels like a knife. No big aftermarket scales though.

Comment

The Griptillians are tough as nails. I can't recommend them enough. They're worth every red cent.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Very nice Barrage, might have to add one to my collection as well. I agree with Yale, can't say enough good things about the Griptillian's and Benchmades in general. I own a full size and a Mini Griptillian's and they are a part of my EDC rotation.

Comment

I like the design of the griptillian just not the weight. I'd have to add some custom scales for me to like it. I've came damn close to buying them a few times before I held one. My favorite knife I lost was a Kershaw ram with a 154cm blade. Thing would get wicked sharp and was a breeze to keep it that way. A simple strop from time to time.

I'd like to get another 154cm blade and hope for the same results.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              I like the design of the griptillian just not the weight. I'd have to add some custom scales for me to like it. I've came damn close to buying them a few times before I held one. My favorite knife I lost was a Kershaw ram with a 154cm blade. Thing would get wicked sharp and was a breeze to keep it that way. A simple strop from time to time.

I'd like to get another 154cm blade and hope for the same results.
              Check out the Ritter Griptilian Mk1. It's worth your time.

Comment

I didnt know they made a mini 5000. My fullsize 5000 is a dream. I've posted it and raved several times on here.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I know Harrison you sold me on one. I actually ordered one at one point but the dealer flaked. One day. Wife is a emt so nice discount

Comment

Nice. I wouldn't get a 5000bk they look nice but actually suck. I've had one for about a week and didn't like it! Feels very cheap. I love my 940 and my 15031.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My favorite benchmade is the 940, and the emissary.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        Nice. I wouldn't get a 5000bk they look nice but actually suck. I've had one for about a week and didn't like it! Feels very cheap. I love my 940 and my 15031.
                        Explain suck?
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'm not a fan of the griptilian cause they blade screw is always coming loose

Comment

Got the satin one in.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X