Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Explain suck?
    Difficult for me to explain. But it just feels like a cheap $3 knife.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      Sell it cheap?
      I gave it to my brother.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        I'm not a fan of the griptilian cause they blade screw is always coming loose
        I haven't had any issues with my Griptilian or Mini. I can say that I hated the stock scales, they felt and look cheap for what you pay for the knife itself. I went ahead and bought some aftermarket G10 and aluminum scales respectively for my Grips and love them. Not sure which of the blades opening methods I like better, the full size has the thumb stud while my mini has what I like to call the Spyderco hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          I haven't had any issues with my Griptilian or Mini. I can say that I hated the stock scales, they felt and look cheap for what you pay for the knife itself. I went ahead and bought some aftermarket G10 and aluminum scales respectively for my Grips and love them. Not sure which of the blades opening methods I like better, the full size has the thumb stud while my mini has what I like to call the Spyderco hole.
          I prefer the thumb stud, but I've gotten quite used to my spyderco hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I prefer the thumb stud, but I've gotten quite used to my spyderco hole.
            Honestly, I like them both and can't decide on one over the other. Really my only gripe has been the cheap plastic scales (although they do keep the knife pretty light weight).

Comment

Bought a Benchmade 531 and love it so far. Super light and slim. Works great as a front pocket carry.

Comment

I recently got my first Benchmade, a "Contego" folder knife. It was pricy but I freaking LOVE it. Feels great in hand, has good heft (I don't care for light weight knives, no matter the quality) and blade has just enough belly to skin an animal (it has gone through a couple of deer, dove and turkey). Plus their lifetime sharpening deal is awesome.

Note: Not my photo

3 Contego's by sixate, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                  I recently got my first Benchmade, a "Contego" folder knife. It was pricy but I freaking LOVE it. Feels great in hand, has good heft (I don't care for light weight knives, no matter the quality) and blade has just enough belly to skin an animal (it has gone through a couple of deer, dove and turkey). Plus their lifetime sharpening deal is awesome.

Note: Not my photo

3 Contego's by sixate, on Flickr
                  Contego has been on my radar for a while now. Definitely next on my list.

My lil collection.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I bought a benchmade, spyderco, kershaw and ontario folders to see which one is the best EDC value. Honestly the benchmade is the best but it's the priciest. For value spyderco and ontario are tough to beat. I could have 3 spydercos or 4 ontarios for what the benchmades cost. And I don't think one benchmade is better than 3 or 4 other quality knives.

Comment

My favorite that I have now is the hunt series folder. I want the fixed now as well. It's a thought out blade for a hunter imho.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        I bought a benchmade, spyderco, kershaw and ontario folders to see which one is the best EDC value. Honestly the benchmade is the best but it's the priciest. For value spyderco and ontario are tough to beat. I could have 3 spydercos or 4 ontarios for what the benchmades cost. And I don't think one benchmade is better than 3 or 4 other quality knives.
                        What Benchmade did you buy? Kinda hard to beat the Spyderco for value but I still love the Benchmade more.
                        Last edited by Jose; 01-16-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          My favorite that I have now is the hunt series folder. I want the fixed now as well. It's a thought out blade for a hunter imho.
                          Absolutely. I love mine so much. I feel you on the fixed blade. I'm getting this soon.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            What Benchmade did you buy? Kinda hard to beat the Spyderco for value but I still leave the Benchmade more.
                            Mini grip since my knife rides in the same pocket as keys and I sit for work.

I'd agree with your point on value and best.

Comment

Got my first benchmade folder.

Finally got me a nice EDC knife. Was looking into a spyder but decided on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This 15080-2 Crooked River knife brings a traditional shape combined with modern technology that pushes the preconceived notions of what a hunting knife should be. Shop now!

This is what I carry. It's a large knife but I'm a large man, so it's not in the way much.

Comment

Working...
                                X