• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• you know what happened next

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Homie under the AFP logo is like, "Y'all ditch the camera, and I'm gonna get all up on the blonde woman on the couch."
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    It's missing the burning cars and busted windows.

Comment

• I'm not sure your point naynay. If your point is there's only white people showing support what is the actual point. Because it seems like you segregate people based on the color of their skin rather than the point they are trying to make.

A dozen white people in a picture doesn't make it a klan rally

Comment

• These were pics of the "massive" trump rallies that took place that took place across the country yesterday.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Yesterday was a typical work day for most of us. Rallies now are more geared toward attention whores living off someone else's dime that want to be social media stars. Trump's rallies leading up to the election were obviously a success, but now we have jobs to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            exactly what i would expect to see at a T rally...a bunch of retirement aged folks who do not have to work...the rest of us that voted have 8-5's

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Yesterday was a typical work day for most of us. Rallies now are more geared toward attention whores living off someone else's dime that want to be social media stars. Trump's rallies leading up to the election were obviously a success, but now we have jobs to do.
                              fair enough, he is the one who asked for millions to rally in to oppose the 'anti-trump' protestors.

Maybe the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN should have their own rally. It would be the biggest of them all!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• We are opposing the "anti-trump" protesters by working and contributing to society, i.e. Making America Great.

Comment

Working...
                                X