No announcement yet.

Pokestops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never play it... I will never download it...

The idea of running around hopping up and down etc. in search of a bit of nothing? I've got shit to do...

but the game is getting a LOT of people out of the house who otherwise weren't... I try to look on the bright side!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Going to hit up the Arboretum this weekend, heard it was a hotspot.
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Them not appreciating your differences is different from you not appreciating their differences?

They're failures for not understanding why you like what you like?

I'm confused. You seem to want tolerance, but only for pokemon players and not for those who don't "get it"?

Help me out...
        are you fucking retarded?

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Those motherfuckers that keep slowing down by the horses in Las Colinas are fucking idiots. I've almost ran into, and I kid you not, at least 10 fucking idiots that suddenly stop and don't pull over. Everytime I pass by I see them on their fucking cell phone. I'm tempted to drive into these pokeidiots justto see their insurance company deny their claims.

"So you we're in an accident, please describe what happened."
          "I was driving down the street playing Pokémon.."
          :claims adjuster hangs up:
          "Hello? Hello??"
          Those people are idiots... Pokemon or not

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            are you fucking retarded?
            He was making a point, and made it well. If you didn't get it maybe you're ....

Well, you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
              Going to hit up the Arboretum this weekend, heard it was a hotspot.
              The wife and I go quite often, went last Saturday morning and most of the people there were stuck in their phones playing Pokemon and missing the beauty of the Arboretum entirely (see below).

I get that people are enjoying it and I'm glad for them. I personally will never play it but I don't care if others do. I don't hate on them for doing it, but I will make fun and post memes I think are funny but that is true for anything as I'm an equal opportunity asshole.

Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I play it when I go on bike rides or walk the dog, it is oddly entertaining. Riding my bike 12 miles to hit up pokestops is obviously not a bad thing for my health. I do see a lot of lazy ass people driving to them, to me that takes half the fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  He was making a point, and made it well. If you didn't get it maybe you're ....

Well, you get the idea.
                  He should be tolerant of their intolerance? Surely some sort of retort is expected when making fun of someone?

Maybe I am fucking retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    He should be tolerant of their intolerance? Surely some sort of retort is expected when making fun of someone?

Maybe I am fucking retarded.

jk

Comment

I've got a few mobile games that I play every now and then, but they're ports of full pc/console games (Final Fantasy, Xcom, etc).

I installed this, played it for 10 minutes, then uninstalled it. I don't get it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

The idea of running around hopping up and down etc. in search of a bit of nothing? I've got shit to do...

but the game is getting a LOT of people out of the house who otherwise weren't... I try to look on the bright side!
                        i installed it once when walking my girlfriend's dog. The park next to her apartments seem to always be crawling with people playing it. I gave up when the prompt for username didn't specify it was actually a username

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        The wife and I go quite often, went last Saturday morning and most of the people there were stuck in their phones playing Pokemon and missing the beauty of the Arboretum entirely (see below).
                        for the 5 minutes I played it, it used my camera so they still see what's it was pointed at
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          for the 5 minutes I played it, it used my camera so they still see what's it was pointed at
                          Everyone I saw was pointing it at the ground while walking... not much different than anything else I suppose but they weren't looking at the world through the phone, or at least not all the stuff around them.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Those are my thoughts as well. People are getting outside, getting active, interacting with others, being kind, offering help, etc. Who gives a shit that you, I, or others don't understand or have any interest in it. I'm not going to knock those that do.

If more people weren't so introverted and closed off from what the world has to offer, it just might make this a not so shitty society.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Those are my thoughts as well. People are getting outside, getting active, interacting with others, being kind, offering help, etc. Who gives a shit that you, I, or others don't understand or have any interest in it. I'm not going to knock those that do.

If more people weren't so introverted and closed off from what the world has to offer, it just might make this a not so shitty society.
                              Agreed, there is an upside.... but it works because everyone is so G-D introverted these days. They are still in the world of the device even if they are "outside".

Hell, some dumb asses walked right out in front of my truck the other day playing that stupid thing.

Not so long ago, we went out to DO things, not follow around a cell phone.
                              (Some of us STILL like to go outside, work on stuff, talk to the neighbor... etc... etc...)

I think that is where most of the frustration is about it.

It's a not so subtle reminder about what we have become in the age of technology, and admittedly it can be a bit disconcerting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                                Agreed, there is an upside.... but it works because everyone is so G-D introverted these days. They are still in the world of the device even if they are "outside".

Hell, some dumb asses walked right out in front of my truck the other day playing that stupid thing.

Not so long ago, we went out to DO things, not follow around a cell phone.
                                (Some of us STILL like to go outside, work on stuff, talk to the neighbor... etc... etc...)

I think that is where most of the frustration is about it.

It's a not so subtle reminder about what we have become in the age of technology, and admittedly it can be a bit disconcerting.

its dumb to me how most of my friends that i hang out with are always on their phone, texting, facebook, whatever. i like to socialize. ive never had a fb, twitter, etc... and find myself visiting forums less and less unless im searching for technical information. my activity here has dropped dramatically, mostly because i just dont care to stir shit up much anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X