X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Hulu horrible on my PS3?

Netflix works fine.
    Prime is great.

Hulu blows assholes. Constantly buffering, freezing, telling me I've been signed out of the PS Network when the other streaming programs have no problem, etc.

WTF

FWIW, I have AT&T and this only seems to happen on the PS3. Laptops and tablets are fine.
    Last edited by Strychnine; 08-10-2016, 10:31 PM.

hulu is horrible on apple TV as well.

Comment

Hulu is horrible

Comment

It's not great for me on Amazon Fire TV (Prime and Netflix are better), but not as bad as it sounds like yours is.

Comment

I have ps3, and 2 amazon fire sticks. Ironically Hulu is doing the same for me on all of them. First time I've had issues. I cancelled sling tv about a month ago for similar issues. That seems to be widespread...My internet is fine. First Hulu issue for me. Prime and Netlix work perfectly as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
            I have ps3, and 2 amazon fire sticks. Ironically Hulu is doing the same for me on all of them. First time I've had issues. I cancelled sling tv about a month ago for similar issues. That seems to be widespread...My internet is fine. First Hulu issue for me. Prime and Netlix work perfectly as usual.
            I wonder if Hulu isn't paying sufficient extortion to the ISP's and they are being throttled.

Comment

Working...
            X