Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Concealed knife recommendations. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concealed knife recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealed knife recommendations.

Hi guys!

It has been a while since I posted on here due to just being busy all the time.

Why? You may ask as to why I am inquiring about potential recommendations of concealed knives?

I am currently living in NOGUNZENGLAND and I must admit shit is getting pretty bad here particularly in the town I work in. (High Wycombe)

You would expect High Wycombe to be a pleasant town. Far from it. The run down shit hole is full of gangs & drug dealers hanging around.

HIGH Wycombe has been ranked the ninth worst town in Britain to live in – behind the likes of London, Chipping Norton and York.

In the past month, there has been stabbings and murder in the town because... Well life sucks to some I guess because the benefits didn't let them have a vacation in Zante or some crap like that.

I wanted to get some opinions on what would be a good knife to carry on my person. Would be non folding preferred as folding knives are voodoo here.

Preferably on a holder and can be of polymer as this is for defence rather than sharpening sticks and shit.

Any input would be appreciated. It is highly illegal to be carrying a folding knife here in the UK because cutting tools should be non pointy scissors! (I am serious)

Kindest regards to all

Mr_Fiux
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

This may meet your requirements and also be legal for your area.

Edit: A small diving knife may also do the trick for you.

Edit II: Have you considered having someone mail a weapon to you? If you divvy it up into several packages customs never catch it. Finding the stuff to feed it may be an issue but there are ways around that too.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-02-2016, 09:07 AM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

so they banned guns AND knives? What a shitty place to live....

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          Yet murders still happen, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            The government wants monopolize violence; that is one of the main objectives for any statest.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Their murder rate is as high or higher then ours. They just like to monkey with the numbers to make it look like it is not. Many murders between what they consider "Ethnics" are simply not recorded as a murder.

My commie brother did a research paper a few years back that compared the number of people murdered as reported in public sources vs the official government numbers and found a huge discrepancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Until they figure a way to "Politically Correct" ban people, this is their "solution"

It's so weird though. They ban guns and knives for violence, however for terrorism they let in more people of the responsible religion. It's nuts!
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

This...

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Stuff I have used over the years in no particular order.... carried most of this most of the time.

Police Gloves - discrete Kevlar lined ones. Allow you to use your hands in a knife fight.
                    Umbrella. A good one with an ash shaft (or a new unbreakable one).
                    Canes. Wood cane - sharpen the inside of the crook to a point.
                    A large metal cane figure head attached to a golf club shaft. (almost as good as a five iron)
                    Backpack, messenger bag. A thin piece of metal, fiber board or Kevlar in the back will give you a decent "shield". Good on the Tube.
                    Knife, fork and spoon in your lunch kit
                    Metal chopsticks - more of an Orient thing
                    Tools - wrenches make good impact weapons. More of a car thing.
                    A thin bladed screwdriver to the neck or eye socket will mess up your day. (use a sharp flat point, a Phillips screwdriver doesn't penetrate as well as you think it would. found out the hard way)
                    Coin saps - endless variety and spare change is always handy.
                    Fire extinguisher. Sit near one in the pub. Really handy in a fight. Just remember to spray first then club 'em in the head.

I never went for the "secret spy stuff". I always picked things that had a legitimate purpose and presented them in a way that would not raise suspicion. Presentation is key.
                    The main idea is to not focus on any one thing. Instead lay out a trail of items in such a manner that something is always within reach.
                    An old hand and a mentor told me "I am the weapon. The world is my tool set."

Most importantly - the MINDSET to do violence explosively and viciously. Don't muck about, don't telegraph your intentions. Be quick, be quiet, and then get the hell out of there. Then go get a pint and a steak. Trust me - it will be the best meal you ever ate.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

Edit II: Have you considered having someone mail a weapon to you? If you divvy it up into several packages customs never catch it. Finding the stuff to feed it may be an issue but there are ways around that too.
                      I saw an episode of Border Security where Canadian customs busted someone doing exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        I saw an episode of Border Security where Canadian customs busted someone doing exactly this.
                        It has never been an issue for me. You just need to be creative. There is not a shortage of guns up there so I am not sure why someone would want to send something that direction.

Comment

I have these. Carried them quite a bit, don't think I ever used them. Have kept the factory edge since mike you said, they aren't for cutting sticks and shit. Not sure what your blade length restrictions are.

The Minimalist Cthulhu is a compact fixed blade neck knife designed by Alan Folts. It features the image of a Cthulhu, a character created by H.P. Lovecraft.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Adolfo, I have been looking at small concealed carry defensive last resort blades for a couple days. Being that I cannot carry a firearm in Niger, my options to protect myself in town are limited. Carrying several (2-3) last resort blades is something I am strongly considering.

Of course I carry a folder with me daily. But that is a general purpose blade, cutting cord, boxes, paper, cleaning my nails, etc. It's a big ass blade, CRKT M21-14.

I've been looking at a couple push blades like the Benchmade CBK 175bk. http://www.lapolicegear.com/becbkknwish.html or cheaper Cold Steel http://www.lapolicegear.com/coldstee...pal-knife.html

Short blades like the http://www.lapolicegear.com/katdilawenkn.html

Or an even more concealable http://www.lapolicegear.com/coldstee...skean-dhu.html
                            that might be able to avoid metal detectors and wands.

You don't need a large, long blade for self defense. A small, short, sharp blade can get just as much done. You go sticking a long blade into someone, you may not get it back out easily enough to do it again. A short couple inches can really fuck someones world; neck, inside bicep, wrists, inner thigh, etc.

You might consider pens also. A buddy uses this little guy. Well weighted, writes well, would hate to have someone jab me with it. http://www.lapolicegear.com/uzi-tactical-pen-2.html
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I forgot about those pens. Good choice in England where everything is banned to shit.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X