Concealed knife recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    I handled the spear tip Benchmade with the loop that we discussed above. Not a fan of it. I couldn't convince myself, that if I needed to use it for what it was designed for, would I be comfortable with my trigger finger ran through that loop.

I bought the two I got from K-5 Arms Exchange in Trophy Club off 114. They had a good selection to pick through.
    I love k5, they have a good selection of stuff and friendly staff. Need to go by there again soon and look around. Been wanting another knife.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I handled the spear tip Benchmade with the loop that we discussed above. Not a fan of it. I couldn't convince myself, that if I needed to use it for what it was designed for, would I be comfortable with my trigger finger ran through that loop.

I bought the two I got from K-5 Arms Exchange in Trophy Club off 114. They had a good selection to pick through.
      How were their prices up there? I've heard they are expensive. I think your talking about the SOCP? Still want to get one as being a fixed blade it can be brought out faster than a folder or auto knife but I know it would need a lot of practice to use it as it was designed like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        I've got several, and this model is my favorite at the moment. Play with it a bunch, the action will get better (not that it's bad to start with).
        Play with it a bunch and the action will get better?? Are those not fixed blade knives?

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          I love k5, they have a good selection of stuff and friendly staff. Need to go by there again soon and look around. Been wanting another knife.
          How are the prices up there? They are across the highway from my office but I have yet to go up there yet and check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Play with it a bunch and the action will get better?? Are those not fixed blade knives?
            Oops, when looking on my phone I thought it was similar to my Amicus. Totally NOT the same knife.

Comment

How were their prices up there? I've heard they are expensive. I think your talking about the SOCP? Still want to get one as being a fixed blade it can be brought out faster than a folder or auto knife but I know it would need a lot of practice to use it as it was designed like you said.
              I'm sure their prices were a little high or at retail. I got a 10% discount 9n the 2 blades. I bought my wife a Ruger LCP II there at the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Oops, when looking on my phone I thought it was similar to my Amicus. Totally NOT the same knife.

I figured that was the case as I thought I had seen a folder with a similar blade profile before.

Comment

I'm sure their prices were a little high or at retail. I got a 10% discount 9n the 2 blades. I bought my wife a Ruger LCP II there at the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                  I need to swing by there and check them out sometime.

Comment

bought a kershaw launch 1 from optics planet for 79 otd. first auto

Comment

Picked this up at the last gun show in Dallas for 30 bucks.

Comment

Just picked up an Osborne from B&S Guns for $166, kinda surprised they were cheaper than online.

Comment

Nice! I've seen that up there the past couple of times I've been there, didn't realize it was cheaper than online.

I picked up a new daily EDC and the first Spyderco I've had in a while, a Paramilitary 2 with upgraded G10 scales. Very smooth action and my first PM2 with Spyderco's compression lock. It's taking a little getting used to since I've been mostly carrying Benchmade's with the Axis Lock and the last few Spyderco's I've had were of the line locker variety. Anyway, a very nice knife that I've been wanting to get for a while now.

Comment

digging my Benchmade push blade.

I need to get a <50 folder. I have misplaced my old CRKT.

Comment

How does that sheath mount? That Benchmade SOCP will probably be my next purchase and I'd like to mount it like if I can.

Comment

How does that sheath mount? That Benchmade SOCP will probably be my next purchase and I'd like to mount it like if I can.
                                It has a belt clip that can be rotated 90* by undoing the 4 bolts. It fits this thick and wide belt pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                                X